Need a laugh?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Death Metal, Apr 30, 2008.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXIEnV3MpD8]YouTube - 14 and 12 Year olds try to rob POLICE STATION[/ame]

[​IMG]

2. Sooner Shooter

Sooner Shooter G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Don't you just want to lock up the men who fathered these kids? They probably just walked away once they were born. My first thoughts were to just let nature take it's course with kids like this but it's not all their fault. No guidance will almost always give you this result! One of the biggest problems we have today is fatherless kids or kids with no guidance. Don't get me started! Well I guess my engine is already running!

3. sell33

sell33 G&G Enthusiast

Very

4. OMG! Now that's just down right IGNORANT and STUPID. Crack can really make people just do the stupidest of things...And in this case, in the stupidest place of all.

Well I suppose I shouldn't say crack, these 2 might have just been STUPID and drugs had nothing to do with it? LMAO

5. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    Shoulda shot'em when they had the chance and get them out of the gene pool. Now, they gotta wait until the next time, and judging from these morons, a next time is inevitable.

6. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

The only thing I could add to all these comments is this: Shows how much the populace, especially the poor, respect the police. Sad thought, it is.

7. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Put the parent/parents in jail. There are folks that serve no useful purpose in society. They bring nothing but misery to the table. Neuter the gene pool!:hitwithrock:

8. must've been dropped at birth cuz a police station? why don't ya go try to kill a dead person or rob a hoboe instead. retarded they are

9. squirrelblaster

squirrelblaster G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

lol i like this post!

10. Sins-of-Mosin

Sins-of-Mosin Guest

Would love to hear the kids explain why they picked that place. Fools.

11. AKHunter

AKHunter G&G Newbie

Likely those kids are/were raised in a gangland culture and were put up to it by peers for initiation. They are young and indoctrinated in gang activity and have a different value system than the norm. They will serve time in juvie and come out full members of the gang and even more fearless. This is how they perpetuate their society. They will be rewarded by the gang when they get out of juvie.

Thats my theory for the reason this happened.

12. Brother Bob

Brother Bob G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Yep, but a bullet in the head will end all their misguided ambitions. Then their momma's will be videoed screaming and passing out, claiming that they were good boys. I've seen this too many times. So have you.

13. tlarkin

tlarkin Guest

14. Wasn't this on here a week to 2 weeks ago ? I may have seen it after looking at another video someone else posted.
    That's some dumb a-- kids !

15. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

yea its on here somewhere but this vid gets funnyier everytime i see it.:eek:wned2:

16. I'm guessing they don't read very well, and didn't even realize it was a police station they were trying to rob.

17. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Total amazement, that's me! They may have no upbringing, but that doesn't explain the sheer stupidity!

18. oldjarhead

oldjarhead G&G Evangelist

MO
    DON'T NEED NO SCOOL I BE WORKIN GOOD
    I KIN REED JUS FIND
    HEY, HOMI, DIS PLEAS PLACE LOOKS A EASY HIT.

That is one funny video