Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my dad has this stevens shotgun. he has had it since he we young and i think it is 30+ years old. i do not have it handy so i do not know what model it is. it is a single shot 20 ga and the only thing i can find that comes close to it is a model 89 which is almost identical except the extractor on the 89 is on the top and my dads is on the side. it also has an egraved setter on point on the sides. the thing i really need help is the gun is in need of repair. as long as i could remember the fore end stock was broken and ducttaped to the barrel. and now the hammer spring is too weak. is it worth repairing and if so what would be a ball park on price?

·
Resident Sasquatch
9,496 Posts
Welcome to G&G! The gun will definitely be worth repairing and shouldn't cost to much to fix. Can you provide some pics. of the gun and the damaged areas?

·
Registered
15,235 Posts
Found a single shot breakopen model 94 and they had a singleshot bolt action 12ga only. Dont know what you have but the price on the breakopen runs from $95. down to $40. and the bolt is .12ga only. Numrich gun parts has parts.The spring is $4.00 and the forearm is $40.00. sam.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts