Need more room....

Discussion in 'General Reloading' started by Martin Rage, Aug 28, 2010.

1. Martin Rage

Martin Rage G&G Enthusiast

[​IMG]
    I really need more room... pesky small house!

[​IMG]

2. Tracer

Tracer G&G Aussie Dad

you have plenty of room. what you need is more stuff, then you need more room..JK

3. Kaybe

Kaybe G&G Evangelist

Ohio
    Pull some posters off the wall and put up some shelves or cabinets. Plenty of wall space there that can be used.

4. Ninja Piper

Ninja Piper G&G Evangelist

Loving the Guiness sign!

5. roverboy

roverboy G&G Enthusiast

Like Kaybe said, pull some posters and put up some shelves. I know you like your posters but the space would help. P.S. where did you get the Johnny Cash?

6. Martin Rage

Martin Rage G&G Enthusiast

7. MosinMan

MosinMan G&G Evangelist

8. Tracer

Tracer G&G Aussie Dad

I just use these cheapo put together shelves. they work ok for powder and lighter stuff

Attached Files:

9. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

When I was stationed in Germany I started reloading in the kitchen. Wednesday and Sunday nights the kitchen was mine. Then I'd put it all back into a box and put it away. So consider yourself lucky !! Shelving is a great idea !! Also, they make those stackable drawers (like on your bench) on wheels. That could help keep things tidy.

10. Browning

Browning G&G Newbie

shelving, some peg board, and maybe build a drawer underneath the top of the desk. Not hard to make extra places to sit stuff in space thats already their.

I like the gun rack/hangers!

11. Woo Hoo I scored a big azz Steelcase office desk yesterday for my reloading room. I was in town and a RV repair/parts place was going out of bussiness and had a bunch of office furniture by the curb with a FREE sign on them. Man I loaded that puppy up and now gotta get it down the hall and into the Man Cave. Some of my storage problem soled plus an anchor for another press. Do I see Blue in my future?

12. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

I don't need more room...I need more supplies!

13. mikld

mikld G&G Regular

Reloading benches, like tool boxes and tackle boxes are always too small. Anything put in them will expand to fit all available space...

14. DaTeacha

DaTeacha Things are not what they seem. Forum Contributor

I have enough rooms, they just aren't big enough.

Seriously, you can put up the shelves, then get a piece of 1/4" plywood or something of the sort and a pair of hinges. Put a door on the front of your shelves and hang the posters on the door.