Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I own a Glock model 22. Want to get/install a 3.5 lb. connector. I've heard about Glock factory connectors, Ghost, Lone Wolf. Looking to get ANY opinions on the different brands out there. Specifically, are there any bad ones, or horror stories to tell ? thanks

·
Wonderment :)
33,585 Posts
Glockmiester

mgbob: Sir; I use the "Glockmiesters" 3.5 connector with their adjustable trigger for my Glock 22. My 19 will suffer the same.
Shooting side by side the differences are plain and simple. :)
Shorter, smoother, Doesn't seem ?too? soft. You may not can tell:)
I like it.

I shoot single actions and the Glocks regularly. I knew; before I purchased any of them; that I'd do what ?I? could to get the best out of each unit.

Ghost, Glockmiester, Lone Wolf? I chose Glockmiester; the original owner was a Glock employee for ?17? yrs. He knew from the beginning all the ins and outs.
Seems they call; Competition Model. 17 and 22 are the same.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I recommend the ghost rocket connector with over travel stop. I built a Glock 34 for IPSC limited division. The ghost connector gives the illusion of a more crisp trigger pull by eliminating the mushy over travel. With that and some other secret modifications :ziplip: my Glock has a 2 lbs acceptably clean breaking trigger that is scary fast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts