Network for Conservative Entertainment Launches

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by grizcty, Sep 8, 2010.

1. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

2. Wow,

it would be interesting to watch a network not based on sex, drugs, cheating on your mate, crime, stories about prosecutors who I feel are often as mentally ill as are the criminals they incarcerate, cheap visual effects, liberal politics, etc.

3. chesterwin

chesterwin G&G Evangelist

4. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

What's wrong with fox? All the fiction needed. ;-)

5. petrol

petrol G&G Enthusiast

How about the other fox chanels? Fx is full of wholsome family entertainment.

6. godogz

godogz G&G Regular

I thought all of Murdoch's Fox Networks were great conservative values, family orientated viewing channels. Something says that Ruppert only looks at Fox News Channel as a money making entertainment enterprise that just happens to lean to the right. Not too long ago (before the launch of Fox News Network) I seem to remember people getting riled up and boycotting Fox TV Networks programming because of its left leaning, raunchy programming . . .

7. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    If a program is good, I'll watch it. Don't care what network it's on. But these days, the only programs I find worth watching are shows like Warehouse 13, Eureka, The Big Bang Theory and Deadliest Catch. I'll watch Midway's "Wednseday Night at the Range;" but most of the time when I have the TV on, I'm watching TCM or AMC. I find old movies more entertaining than the crap the networks and the cable channels are trying to pass off as 'entertainment.'