close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Addict?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Stewart, May 9, 2002.

1. Well, all of you here are partially to blame! I was content with my Mausers, I had a modest collection. Then I made the mistake of peeking in the Mosin forum and reading all of these posts about how everyone loves their Mosins. I know it was one of you who was at the range that day who let me fire that M-44 and that 91/30. So when my hand wrote out that check a week and a half ago for not 1 but 2 Mosins! It was not because I was under my own control.
    :insane:

Now I am in trouble! They both arrived today at the same time, an arsenal refurbished 91/30 that looks fantastic, and a laminated stock M-44 from AIM. Now what am I supposed to do....? Guess I'd better start lining up some Mosin questions for you guys.

:rolleyes:

2. Bryan Williams

Bryan Williams G&G Newbie

Oh boy, next you'll be writing a check for a Finnish M39 Nagant, then another M44, then another and so on. Also you will find yourself searching the pawn shops looking for that "perfect Mosin." Welcome to the very wonderful world of Mosin Nagants!

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

and the spider said to the fly,"please come in" heh heh heh !!!! and another sucker falls under the spell!!! welcome to the wonderful world of M-N!!!!!:nod:

4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

There is a posting on several conspericy boards that the cosmolin is actuly the addictive substance that the KGB coated these rifles with....heheheheh soon youll be spending $$ on theses hand over fist..there is no escape. But just rember too chant the mantra..there inexpensive and Im just geting 1 more thats it.

5. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Might as well buy that new gunsafe now. It'll be filled by Christmastime.

6. jerry

jerry Since 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    stewart,
    your not alone. they got me too. I resisted but i was weak, much too weak. I don't know what kind of powers these Mosin-Nagant followers posses, but I think a Hun M44 actually spoke to me in the gun store a few days ago. "buy me,,,buy me" I thought about contacting a priest for an excorcism, however I think Iv'e slopped far enough into the dark side that I no longer want out. May the American sporter bolt gun gods foregive me.

7. Bryan Williams

Bryan Williams G&G Newbie

Mwahahahaha, we have our own cult following..... right guys? :)

8. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

Dos Vidanya, y'all! Welcome to Mosins-R-Us.