New Baby On The Way

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by GARAND GUY, Mar 16, 2002.

1. GARAND GUY

GARAND GUY G&G Newbie

TX
    Hey guys, and you thought it was another Garand. Nope the wife found out last week. She is due sometime in October.Talk about puttting a halt on Garand buying.Well im just glade i bought ammo from CMP two weeks ago. I just thought i would tell you guys and gals, ya'll are like family. Talk to ya soon. Logan:D

2. Stock up on ammo. (you won't be able to afford it later) Is this the first? If so your life will never be the same.

Congrats! You might not want to be like me. We had 4 before we figured out what did it.:p

3. GARAND GUY

GARAND GUY G&G Newbie

TX
    BABY ON THE WAY

FIREMEDIC this is my second. I dont think i could handle four.wow!!!!!!!.

I ordered two cans. I just have to figure out where to store it. I have three garands and i want another. This hobby is awesome. Ive only been in the hobby for four or five months. I love it.

4. Looking for another baby like this?:D

[​IMG]

5. Uncle Red

Uncle Red G&G Newbie

congrats, GARAND GUY! We have three.(kids, that is) Each time the wife announced that "WE" were preggo, I claimed I had nothing to do with it. None of the family beleived me though. And I really wouldn't mind having three Garands. LOL -UR.

6. DaveTinNY

DaveTinNY G&G Newbie

:) :)
    Congrats!
    I just spent yesterday with my brother and sister in law and their adorable twin daughters' 2nd birthday party. It was a house full of screaming children and frantic parents.
    I'm home again... Silence is wonderful. :)

Dave T

7. Well Garand guy, sounds like you did your homework!
    Congratulations!!! And remember: Girls make darn good shooters too!

8. willys

willys G&G Newbie

TEXAS
    Congrats.
    I had my first in June. or my wife did.
    I got my first Garand on March 8, My 9 month old daughter likes to look at it as much as i do.