New Forum

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Calvin, Mar 15, 2002.

1. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Well, let's see how this forum works. Looks like it could be a good one............

2. marcus

marcus G&G Newbie

Sure is high tech! So Calvin, I see that you are a "Junior Member" also...

Best regards,

Marcus

3. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

Marcus,
    What type of carbine do you have? I'm sitting on a National Ordanance and a Winchester. Getting ready to pick up an IBM in the next week. All matching numbers, and it is a Korean bring-back from this guys' Dad. He doesn't want it, and he's asking $600. Didn't squabble on the price......

4. marcus

marcus G&G Newbie

Hi Calvin, So far, I have four. A Winchester, Rockola, Quality, and a S.G. Saginaw. I had a Inland but my buddy talked me out of it.... I always have room for another one or 10. The Saginaw is still in the box. It was a DCM gun from the 60's. Even have the receipt..... The total with shipping was $20.00. I'ts a mixmaster. "They are about the most fun gun to collect"!

That sounds like a fair price for a matching IBM. I passed-up on one a few years ago at a gun show. This gun dealer tried to pass it as a M1A for $900.00. I had a fun time breaking the bad news to him.... "I sure he knew anyway". Have not seen one in my area since.

Best to ya,

Marcus

5. marcus

marcus G&G Newbie

Hey Calvin,

Let me know how the IBM works out. I would like to hear about it. What shape its in ect.....

Best Regards,

Marcus

6. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

HOW ABOUT YOU CALVIN????

hows that IBM???

:D ;) :p

7. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Where oh where did marcus go?? :confused:

8. marcus

marcus G&G Newbie

Hello and "Happy New Year"! I'm still around...... "Just surrounded (out here in California) by Liberals and low on rations"!

Best Regards,

Marcus

9. PAPA G

SEND CO-ORDINATES

try to airdrop supplies, where'd the relief column go???:confused: :D

10. marcus

marcus G&G Newbie

Thats a good one PAPA G!

Did you hear about how there was no "Nativity" set-up in Sacramento California..... They could not find 3 wise men...... Only a bunch of Jack-Asses for the stable. "That was on the G-man's (G. Gordon Liddy) radio show about a month ago".

Best Regards from the trenches,

Marcus

11. PAPA G

hee hee hee..........

ha ha gafaw gafaw snicker. that good Marcus!!!:nod:

12. marcus

marcus G&G Newbie

I just about fell on the floor when the G man said that.
    As you are probably aware of, our whole state is under siege and controled by Liberals. This is why we are in the worst shape in the history of California. 35 billion in debt, high taxes, and about the worst gun laws on the books. Only 4 years ago, before Grey Davis took office, California had a surpluss 12 billion. An example of what I must contend with under this current "Regime of Evil. I bought this beautiful M1 a few months ago - from the guy that picked it up on a beach in 1945 - during WWII. He had the orig. 15 round mag. for it but, because of a "Grey Davis" inacted law, ( The deal was through my local gun shop) I could not get it with the gun. "We Californians are not allowed to buy anything over 10 rounds". It was very hard to swallow that one. I was able to get the Vet to write a letter as to where and when he picked it up. The M1 is a STD. PRO. Ser#21964xx. Upon inspection of the parts, All matched as to what they should have been for this rifle. All finishes are orig. and the gun is in about 98%. The stock is in around 90%. The other real nice part of this whole deal is the price. $475.00. Can you guess which famous beach he was on? He was on LST 20 and attached to the US Coast Guard.

Marcus