Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi gang-
I have found some interesting threads to read and am enjoying the many different sub forums! My name is Mike, currently living and working in Ca, have lived in about 6 or 7 different states and have ever been to Maine or Nebraska but have spent a lot of time in many different states with my jobs. I am a former Marine, and subscribe to a few forums with same user name....I like traditional modern and some antique stuff and also some modern gun stuff too, but mostly wood and blue steel...馃檪

Registered
Welcome from the Buckeye State, and thank you for your service.

Registered
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

Premium Member
Hi gang-
I have found some interesting threads to read and am enjoying the many different sub forums! My name is Mike, currently living and working in Ca, have lived in about 6 or 7 different states and have ever been to Maine or Nebraska but have spent a lot of time in many different states with my jobs. I am a former Marine, and subscribe to a few forums with same user name....I like traditional modern and some antique stuff and also some modern gun stuff too, but mostly wood and blue steel...馃檪
Hi gang-
HI Mike welcome from Virginia..

God, Guns, Glory
A third, Welcome to G&G from Alaska.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts