New guy

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by kycowboy, May 27, 2008.

1. kycowboy

kycowboy G&G Newbie

Hello folks! I'm new to this forum, my brother suggested it to me. I figured I'd give a brief bio on me.

I am almost 18 years old, and am currently the youngest Range Safety Officer at my place of employment (openrangesports.com)
    Guns, hunting and shooting are my favorite past-times. I love to learn new stuff about guns, hunting, ballistics etc., and through my job, have been able to learn to shoot well enough to form halfway educated opinions on different firearms. My folks live on a farm in Kentucky, and I thoroughly enjoy going hunting/hiking etc. I am very excited about joining this forum, and can't wait to get involved.

Cowboy

Joshua 1:9

2. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

Welcome to G&G enjoy yourself kycowboy

3. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Welcome to G&G Cowboy. Congratulations on your job. We have a great bunch of folks here. Hope you enjoy the site.

4. Kodiak32

Kodiak32 G&G Regular

Welcome to G&G,

It sounds like you have a great start in the firearms area, look forward too seeing you on the forum.

5. Welcome to the forum, I think you are off to a great start also. What part of Kentucky are you from? I love to go to Cumberland Falls area in eastern Kentucky.
    I like the bible verse you posted on your introduction too, you sound like a wise young man.

Last edited: May 28, 2008
  6. racdrof

racdrof G&G Newbie

Welcome kycowboy. Seems like your brother pointed you in the right direction. Find a lot of good info. and friends here.

7. PONTIACDM

PONTIACDM G&G Newbie

Welcome sir and enjoy.

8. musicmaniac

musicmaniac G&G Enthusiast

Welcome aboard! And congrats on the job. Sounds like fun! Is your brother currently on the board as well?

9. oldjarhead

oldjarhead G&G Evangelist

MO
    Welcome to "the best little gun forum in Texas"

10. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

Welcome to gunandgame! :)

11. neophyte

neophyte Wonderment :) Forum Contributor

Welcome

kycowboy: Sir; Wecome from NC:)

12. Hiddy feller Thanks for Joining and WELCOME to GUN and GAME !!! Hope you have as nice of a time here as we do.
    ...A.H

13. Welcome to Gun and Game Kycowboy! Glad to hear that you're starting off well in the firearms world. Good luck, and enjoy the forums!

14. MrsS

MrsS G&G Enthusiast

Welcome to the site!

15. So does this mean we get a discount at the place where you work? ;)
    Welcome.

16. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Welcome aboard, it's a good place to learn more about things you like!

17. kycowboy

kycowboy G&G Newbie

You all sure make a fellow feel welcome! Glad to be here. And yes, my brother is around here somewhere. And I'll hafta check with the boss on the discount!
    Thanks again for the big welcome,
    Cowboy

18. mosineer

mosineer G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Welcome!! Glad you joined G&G. You'll find some good folks, info, and a bit of fun all on one site. So kick back, jump in and enjoy...:burnout:

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

19. Do I know u from somewhere? LOL See you at work dude. :burnout:Welcome to G&G