close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

new here

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by 8mm Vigilante, Apr 5, 2002.

1. hello, new to the forums, these look like some good forums.
    -Jesse

2. Tober

Tober Firearm Aficionado Forum Contributor

Welcome to the forums, You wouldnt be elated to the owner Jesse would you?

BTW the avatar is kinda funny at first, but I unno just seems wrong, but I still laguhed

3. Welcome Jesse. Pull up a stool....house money is in the jukebox.....the lady bartender is really a guy......but the beer is cold even though it's past it's born on date.

I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to your imput that I so desperately need at times.

^5

Dale

4. Nah i'm not the owner, i used to visit gun&game before the change of venues, but i havn't been here in awhile though.
    -Jesse

5. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

welcome back in jesse, yep the old place don't look the same do it. but the folks is friendly enough.:fuss: see!!!:lucky:

6. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Jesse: Please don't take this wrong but is Mr. Rogers related to you? (Just kidding) On the other hand I don't remember seeing an 8mm on his show.

Now you can take a pot shot at me, too.(ha) Remember, I'm not an Englishman, just an old geezer from the midwest who likes guns and is too sarcastic at times.

This forum has a great bunch of guys/gals using it regularly. Welcome to our forum.

7. aww heck i don't mind, that's why i made it in the first place, get a few laughs, oh and i'm no old geezer, just one of the few 21 year olds that's not into the ultra sleek, wizz bang ar's and the like, gimme a Kar98 or a Garand, any time!!!
    But then again i've always been strange that way.
    Ohh BTW is Dewman still here??
    -Jesse

Last edited: Apr 5, 2002
  8. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

I happen to be a 20 (-1 month) year old with an M1 myself. But you bet I'll be getting an AR in the forseeable future. Saw a pre-ban Bushmaster Bulpup today for $550 and lament my present lack of steady employment.

9. I hear ya, i used to be an aircraft mech. now i gotta retrain, ohh well, so goes the world eh?
    -Jesse

10. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Jesse,
    DEW isnt here any more he never made the change over
    He hasd problems with the new ownership
    Lars and Chip started a Lars&Chips outcasts forum and The Dewman is there.

11. Tober

Tober Firearm Aficionado Forum Contributor

Is it like this forum, I would like to see it, if it is open. Whats the address to it?

12. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

A pre-ban M17 for $550? WOW. Where was this?

13. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

Local gun shop in western PA.
    I might be stopping by after reviewing my finances to make a down payment.

14. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Always nice to meet new fellow shooters.

15. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

Man that's such a funny avatar! I can just imagine Mr.Rodgers' expression while experiencing full recoil from a Smith model 629...

Jesse

16. Benny

Benny G&G Newbie

I'm a tad bit late on getting into action to say welcome Jesse but better late than never! Hope you have a good time here like all of us do!

Benny

17. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Welcome to the forums