Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, new to the forums, these look like some good forums.
-Jesse

·
Firearm Aficionado
118 Posts
Welcome to the forums, You wouldnt be elated to the owner Jesse would you?

BTW the avatar is kinda funny at first, but I unno just seems wrong, but I still laguhed

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
Welcome Jesse. Pull up a stool....house money is in the jukebox.....the lady bartender is really a guy......but the beer is cold even though it's past it's born on date.

I hope you enjoy it here and I look forward to your imput that I so desperately need at times.

^5

Dale

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by Jason
Welcome to the forums, You wouldnt be elated to the owner Jesse would you?

BTW the avatar is kinda funny at first, but I unno just seems wrong, but I still laguhed
Nah i'm not the owner, i used to visit gun&game before the change of venues, but i havn't been here in awhile though.
-Jesse

·
Premium Member
23,774 Posts
welcome back in jesse, yep the old place don't look the same do it. but the folks is friendly enough.:fuss: see!!!:lucky:

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Jesse: Please don't take this wrong but is Mr. Rogers related to you? (Just kidding) On the other hand I don't remember seeing an 8mm on his show.

Now you can take a pot shot at me, too.(ha) Remember, I'm not an Englishman, just an old geezer from the midwest who likes guns and is too sarcastic at times.

This forum has a great bunch of guys/gals using it regularly. Welcome to our forum.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
aww heck i don't mind, that's why i made it in the first place, get a few laughs, oh and i'm no old geezer, just one of the few 21 year olds that's not into the ultra sleek, wizz bang ar's and the like, gimme a Kar98 or a Garand, any time!!!
But then again i've always been strange that way.
Ohh BTW is Dewman still here??
-Jesse

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
I happen to be a 20 (-1 month) year old with an M1 myself. But you bet I'll be getting an AR in the forseeable future. Saw a pre-ban Bushmaster Bulpup today for $550 and lament my present lack of steady employment.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by BattleRifleG3
I happen to be a 20 (-1 month) year old with an M1 myself. But you bet I'll be getting an AR in the forseeable future. Saw a pre-ban Bushmaster Bulpup today for $550 and lament my present lack of steady employment.
I hear ya, i used to be an aircraft mech. now i gotta retrain, ohh well, so goes the world eh?
-Jesse

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Jesse,
DEW isnt here any more he never made the change over
He hasd problems with the new ownership
Lars and Chip started a Lars&Chips outcasts forum and The Dewman is there.

·
Firearm Aficionado
118 Posts
Jesse,
DEW isnt here any more he never made the change over
He hasd problems with the new ownership
Lars and Chip started a Lars&Chips outcasts forum and The Dewman is there.
Is it like this forum, I would like to see it, if it is open. Whats the address to it?

·
Registered
11,896 Posts
Local gun shop in western PA.
I might be stopping by after reviewing my finances to make a down payment.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'm a tad bit late on getting into action to say welcome Jesse but better late than never! Hope you have a good time here like all of us do!

Benny

1 - 18 of 18 Posts