close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

new iPhone

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by jason1965, Nov 2, 2014.

1. jason1965

jason1965 mil-surp collector Forum Contributor

Can someone please tell me how to install the mobile G&G app on my new iPhone 5s?
    I had an iPhone 4 with app on it and when I upgraded phones, the app was gone.
    Thanks in advance.

2. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I'm guessing you have a newer iPhone?

Just reinstall the app.

When you are on your home screen, go to App Store, then once there at the bottom of your screen go to the search icon with the magnifying glass, and search for "Gun and Game" and it should come right up. It is the "Gun and Game" by web infinity with the two shotguns with the deer antler icon.

Just click on that and install it.

-hope that helps.

3. jason1965

Yes it is a newer iPhone, 5s to be precise. I tried that way and it just keeps telling me that it is not available.
    On my old iPhone 4, the icon on the home screen showed the new G&G picture. Any other ideas?

4. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

We don't have an app at the moment.

TACAV likes this.
  5. jason1965

Thanks Chris. Any idea as to when and if there will be one?

Last edited: Nov 3, 2014
  6. jason1965

Well I just figured out how to put the icon on my home screen so I don't have to keep doing a Google search. I'm still not used to this technology.
    I'm good to go now.

TACAV likes this.
  7. MosinRuger

MosinRuger G&G Evangelist

You have to go to the App Store and download something called tapatalk. Then you can run g&g in that that's what I use on my iphone5s everyday and it's great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CountryBoy and TACAV like this.
  8. jason1965

I think I tried that thing once before and could not figure it out. I'll have to let my 16 year old son show me.

9. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Just downloaded it onto my iphone 4

10. jerry

jerry Patriotic Member Forum Contributor

USA
    I had Tapatalk on mine before I fell in the swamp. The replacement will get the same when I get one. Watching paint dry for a living without my G&G is a real bummer.

Chris likes this.
  11. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I've tried the old G&G app and the Tapatalk thing on my Galaxy SIII android, and I did not like them. Lost too much functionality. Sometimes 'progress' ..... isn't.

12. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

I was working on an app for just gun forums using similar to tapatalk...still iffy, as it's an expensive app to process.