New Lancer 30rd Mags at Bravo Co.

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by riverider, May 21, 2008.

1. riverider

riverider Guest

2. Pred

Pred Guest

I'm wondering about these..... Haven't heard any reviews on them yet.

3. at4rxj

at4rxj G&G Newbie

I'm sure they're good, but I don't see the point... I'd rather get a pmag for less money....
    Just my personal opinion, though. As I said, I'm sure these are good, just too expensive.

4. Pred

Pred Guest

Yeah but you know how AR people are. No point in having a $1000 ACOG either....

5. at4rxj

at4rxj G&G Newbie

Hey, I resemble that comment....

6. That's not to bad, I have a local gun shop take your pick used mags for 10.00 sometime. I can always get new for 15.00 to 19.00 and take them home same day.
    The neat thing about AR's is you cannot get enough stuff.
    Mike

7. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Since my time here Ive come to realize that AR15 hobbyist are in many ways similar to those peeps that "tune" their cars. Ill use "tune" loosely here b/c that would encompass people who try to pimp out their 1995 Plymouth Neon and make it into a race car..... No matter what you do to it, its still only a Neon folks.:burnout:

If anyone here has a racer Neon, Im not going to apologize. :no1: lol

but yea we sit here discussing the latest parts, the newest models, the hottest looking after market add-ons, the best ammo to use (like the best fuel), we personalize our gun with our own look, and sometimes our own paint too.
    :drive: vs :AR15firing:

8. riverider

riverider Guest

9. I just ordered one. I'll let you know how I like it once it gets in. I'm also ordering my MEGA Gator grip lower receiver tonight.

10. riverider

riverider Guest

===
    I also ordered two Lancer L5 Mags from Bravo Company.

11. I got mine in the mail today. It seems nice... It loads and feeds real smooth, and the rubber base is great for use as a monopod. But I like the looks of Pmags much better.

12. fireguy86

fireguy86 Guest

AR's are by far the most easily customizable gun on the market today. But work on them now people...I hear another AWB is comin thru Congress with no sunset clause.

I think I will stick with my old metal or light weight aluminum mags. Trustworthy. Whats the old saying...Why fix it if it isnt broken?