Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well you get a look at the new look of Gun and Game.

I was upgradeing the forums early this morning, and I had to use the new design so I could get it working right again. But no need to worry, if it changes like when you submit a new thread or so, its still here, I am just working with it. I really like this new look, but I will keep the one everyone was used to as it is kinda of hard to read all day long, so I will work on something to fix that.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yeah. The font could do with some enlarging.
I'm squinting so hard, I'm getting wrinkles behind my ears. lol

Cheers.

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
35,663 Posts
I like it, Chris. It's similar to my color selection on my own system, easier on these tired eyes. Bravo!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Actually, I find the smaller fonts much easier to read. That big stuff reminds me of 40 Character screens from high school!

later,
AJ

·
Registered
17,218 Posts
Tried both and the new look is better.

Chris: :D Your new view is better for me. I went back and toggled back and forth several times to compare them. The new view is easier on my eyes and not so bold as the earlier view.

Oxford

·
Registered
133 Posts
Can't remember what it did look like, but this looks good, easy on the eyes. 40 Character Screen? Is that the new word for Black Board.

·
Premium Member
7,702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The font was rather big, I admit to that, but it is still avaliable, if you wish to switch it

·
Registered
4,287 Posts
I kinda like the new look but gonna have to get a magnifying screen or change the font some.

Curiously when I use AOL the old format comes up and with Earthlink Netscape here it comes up the new one......mmmm.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts