New Look

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Chris, Mar 19, 2002.

1. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Well you get a look at the new look of Gun and Game.

I was upgradeing the forums early this morning, and I had to use the new design so I could get it working right again. But no need to worry, if it changes like when you submit a new thread or so, its still here, I am just working with it. I really like this new look, but I will keep the one everyone was used to as it is kinda of hard to read all day long, so I will work on something to fix that.

2. Yeah. The font could do with some enlarging.
    I'm squinting so hard, I'm getting wrinkles behind my ears. lol

Cheers.

3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

I like it, Chris. It's similar to my color selection on my own system, easier on these tired eyes. Bravo!

4. hipowr

hipowr G&G Newbie

NE PA
    Actually, I find the smaller fonts much easier to read. That big stuff reminds me of 40 Character screens from high school!

later,
    AJ

5. Shaun

Shaun Retired Moderator

Definitely better on the eyes and fonts can be changed at the browser level for the users by vlicking on the view and fonts size from the menu

6. Oxford

Oxford Retired Moderator

Tried both and the new look is better.

Chris: :D Your new view is better for me. I went back and toggled back and forth several times to compare them. The new view is easier on my eyes and not so bold as the earlier view.

Oxford

7. MangesMade

MangesMade G&G Newbie

Can't remember what it did look like, but this looks good, easy on the eyes. 40 Character Screen? Is that the new word for Black Board.

8. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

The font was rather big, I admit to that, but it is still avaliable, if you wish to switch it

9. Thanks for the tip on the font Shaun.
    I'll probably still go blind, just not from squinting.

Cheers

10. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Pauly,tell us about the gun situation down under.

11. I kinda like the new look but gonna have to get a magnifying screen or change the font some.

Curiously when I use AOL the old format comes up and with Earthlink Netscape here it comes up the new one......mmmm.