Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
Just wanted to briefly introduce myself. I'm not a gun expert at all. The only firearm I've ever used is the SIG SG 550 (when I was in the military). But I recently inherited two weapons: a 1915' J. Stevens Model 335 shotgun and an antique revolver I'm trying to identify. If you can help me, here's the thread: https://www.gunandgame.com/threads/antique-revolver-id.212552/

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
24,523 Posts
Welcome to Gun & Game Carmine.
Hopefully someone can help you with an ID of your firearms.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Sr. Crocco, benvenuti sul sito, dal Connecticut. In quale cantone risiedi? Vicino all'Italia?

·
Old man, No tact...
12,364 Posts
Welcome Carmine, to Gun and Game. There are lots of smarts hanging around this forum. You shouldn't have to wait too long for a response.

·
Premium Member
4,652 Posts
Sr. Crocco, benvenuti sul sito, dal Connecticut. In quale cantone risiedi? Vicino all'Italia?

Reactions: ChaZam

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,358 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from the Peoples Democratic Republic of New York. You're not the only non-American to join the Forum. We have members all over the world, from Canada, the UK, France, Norway, Germany, Argentina, and Australia that I know of. I think you're our first Swiss member, though.

After we do what we can to identify your antique pistol, be sure to stick around. Lots of nice folks here.

·
Premium Member
24,835 Posts
Welcome to G&G!

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,358 Posts
You weren't kidding! My revolver has already been identified!
50 minutes from your question being asked to a definitive answer from two different members. Not bad!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Panhandle.

·
Registered
15,375 Posts
Welcome! I hope you were not just looking for a quick answer. I believe we need to maintain International friends. I personally look forward to you participating in future discussion so we can hear and exchange differences in laws and attitudes between Countries, and friends.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Welcome from Washington state, up here in the Pacific Northwest of the US of A. I hope you hang around for a while.

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
Welcome to Gun and Game from NW Arkansas in the South Central part of the USA.

·
Registered
10,556 Posts
welcome cousin from Leavenworth, Kansas.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts