close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Member here

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by cz40va, Mar 16, 2002.

1. Hello, I am a new member here and I thought I would introduce myself. I love anything that has to do with firearms and this forum seems like it going to be a good one.
    I hope I can contribute some small bit of information at times and learn from the rest of you.
    I am the admin. of the CZ Forum and hope I can meet some fellow CZ lovers here.
    Thanks for listening.

2. Chris

Chris Administrator Staff Member

Welcome Gary,

Have fun on the forums

3. Wiley455

Wiley455 G&G Newbie

Hello Gary! Hopefully we'll all have a chance to get to know you here on these forums. Lots of knowledge and humor to be had. Welcome.

4. Gary, so you like everything about guns huh? WELL, how about coming over to the ranch here and cleaning these guns I shot today? he he he he

Just kidding Gary....welcome indeed. A pretty good bunch of guys here. Some attitudes at times but that's one of the many things that makes it interesting here.

I've been to your forum several times......got a pretty nice area there too........yepper.

Any, sit back, relax and once, again, welcome dude.

5. Cyclops

Cyclops G&G Newbie

Welcome! I may have a few Q's for you re: the CZ 97

6. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

cz40va: Welcome to the nut forum...woops! I meant to say g&g.com forum. There's a few guys here I'd better warn you about but you'll identify them quickly. Remember...I'm not one of them.(ha)

Oxford:D :nod:

7. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Need any help with spell checking Im here for you :)

8. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

Oh good Lord Doglips...I think you are biting off more than you can chew with that offer!LOL

Welcome cz40va..........There are some CZ fans here for sure, I just can't remember who they are off hand.

9. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

WELCOME cz40va !!!!

if you don't mind hanging out with the low l..., i mean gentlemen here:rolleyes:

theres plenty of forums here and plenty of experts(?)too.:confused:

a toast to Mr cz40va!!!:cheer: :wave: :right:

10. JAMES

JAMES G&G Newbie

Gary,

To heck with your CZ's.........let's talk about God's Country where you hail from! My compliments to the heart and soul (and breadbasket) of Old Virginia!

O.K., I feel better now. When we lose control like that, the forum admin tends to throw us off the forum for a few days....right Papa G.....?

Good to hear from you, Sir.

11. welcome, glad to have ya aboard!
    -Jesse

12. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Hey,what up dude? Welcome aboard, just got a CZ52.:)

13. wes

wes G&G Newbie

HOWWDEEE!

14. Shaun

Shaun G&G Evangelist

Welcome Gary

15. tommy

tommy G&G Enthusiast

welcome to the party

16. 7mmag6

7mmag6 G&G Newbie

Welcome to the mad house

17. Dennis

Dennis G&G Evangelist

Texas
    Have fun and don't be thin skinned
    CZ's are cool

18. Welcome and hang on!

Howdy CZ!!

Come on in, sit yerself down and hang on!!!

:cool:

19. Calvin

Calvin G&G Newbie

So, Gary. You must be an outcast like the rest of us. Glad to have you here.
    Like Oxford said, there's a few questionable characters here, but we try not to talk about NRAJoe, 1*, Oxford, Dale, Wes, Big Dog, Papa G, Doglips, Sniper, or 7mm too much. :D

20. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Calvin,you forgot yourself on that list.