close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Members favorite rifle

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Yanqui, Jul 28, 2002.

1. Yanqui

Yanqui G&G Newbie

My favorite is the Winchester 1894 Legendary Lawmen Commemorative. I installed a polished blue large loop lever. I wish I new how to post a picture of it. Yes, I shoot it.

I hope to pick up another soon.

2. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Thats what guns are for...SHOOTING! I don't care how pretty or how exspensive,shoot'em!

3. FAVORITE RIFLE

MINE IS A 1941 JOHNSON AUTOMATIC

DANA

4. NRAJOE

Do you have one!!???!!!

5. Mr (T)

Mr (T) G&G Newbie

Here's a pic of my favorite...from the Enfield forum...

Attached Files:

• t.jpg
      File size:
      75.6 KB
      Views:
  6. NRAJOE

Nice gun except for that Martha Stewart quilt! :p

7. Mr (T)

Mr (T) G&G Newbie

Yeah, I got it on Ebay for $50,000(LOL!)

8. NRAJOE

Well she is gonna need bail money pretty soon! ;)

9. Rock

Rock G&G Newbie

Now I did not know Martha Stewart gave comfort to anyone or anything. So does this mean that she is as nice as she is good looking?

10. NRAJOE

IF YOU MENT ME YES I HAVE A JOHNSON 1941 AUTOMATIC AND IS IT FUN TO SHOOT. ALMOST NO RECOIL AT ALL .

DANA

11. NRAJOE

Cool Dana, I seen these advertised in a Miltech flyer that are hand restored to original issue condition. Price on request! I guess if you have to ask, you can't afford it! www.miltecharms.com

12. NRAJOE

PAID 67.50 FOR MINE IN THE EARLY 60 S FROM YE OLD HUNTER. THAT WAS STILL ABOUT A MONTHS PAY. WISH THEN WAS NOW AND I WOULD BUY A DOZEN.

DANA

13. NRAJOE

Holy crap, the ones in Miltech probably go for $2,550 - $3,500 dollars! Glad you kept it now huh?

14. NRAJOE

I HAVE EVERY GUN I HAVE BOUGHT SINCE 1943 EXCEPT THE ONES I BOUGHT FOR MY KIDS.

DANA

15. NRAJOE

Man i've bought guns through the years and sold and swapped them. I can't tell you how many I wish I had back. Good for you Dana! Wanna adopt me and put me in your will? :right:

16. Mr (T)

Mr (T) G&G Newbie

17. Eric

Eric G&G Newbie

USA
    I agree, "My kingdom for a time machine!"

18. ADOPTION

SORRY WE HAVE ALREADY ADOPTED OUR GRAND-SON BUT I COULD GIVE YOU $10,000 EACH PER YEAR BUT I COULD NOT LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO GIVE ALL MY GUNS AWAY AT THAT RATE. OH WELL GUESS I WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH IT. WHICH BRINGS UP A QUESTION. WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH A LIFETIME COLLECTION? MY LAWYERS SAY THAT A GIFT TO A MUSEUM WOULD COST 50% OF ITS VALUE IN TAXES TO ME. ON THE OTHER HAND I COULD SELL OUTRIGHT BUT WILL STILL HAVE TO PAY CAPITAL GAINS TAXES. CAN NOT WIN EITHER WAY.

DANA

19. Mauser Kar98k, my first gun i ever bought, or fired for that matter, will go to the grave with me i think, one thing's for sure, i'll never sell it!! love that gun!!!

the M91/59 is the 2nd gun i bought :p

-Jesse

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2002
  20. TwoTwo

TwoTwo G&G Newbie

India
    My favourite is my old '50's BRNO model 1 .22 rimfire. It can outshoot the CZ452-2E's our gunclub has got. :cool: