Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
Not bad Roger, however I've never been a fan of Drilling and tapping anything unless I absolutely have to. For those that don't mind D&T, this will probably be a good choice for them.

I had a real similar pikky rail mount on a Savage 6A. 22 / .22LR auto, however the yo-yo that had it before me used JB Weld to mount it rather than D&T. I used my Dremel to clean up a little excess jb, but other than that it looked nice and worked really well.

Reactions: roger purcella

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not bad Roger, however I've never been a fan of Drilling and tapping anything unless I absolutely have to. For those that don't mind D&T, this will probably be a good choice for them.

I had a real similar pikky rail mount on a Savage 6A. 22 / .22LR auto, however the yo-yo that had it before me used JB Weld to mount it rather than D&T. I used my Dremel to clean up a little excess jb, but other than that it looked nice and worked really well.
thank you very much i have been working on this for a long time

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Just ordered the Rock Solid Ind. Low Pro Mount. It centered over the bore, has three mounting holes and am sure needs the trimmed turn-down bolt handle.
This will be my first Mosin build.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts