close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New NRA Instructor

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Jesse, May 21, 2002.

1. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

On Friday 5/17/02 I finally recieved my NRA Instructor certification for pistol, rifle, shotgun, as well as NRA Trainer certification. I have to say I was thrilled... only to come home and find the website down. I forgot to even mention it until now, for obvious reasons, given the status of the website. The certificate was signed by Ed Land, a name I think a few members of this website may recognize. The instructor certification is the hardest thing I've ever persued in all my years of shooting. I'm glad I finally got it...

Jesse

2. wes

wes G&G Newbie

Congrats Jesse. From a former NRA Instructor.

3. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Congrats Jesse!!!!!!

4. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Why not post this under "Awards Received?"

Jesse:

That's a big accomplishment! Why not post this under "Awards Received?" I believe it's a significant enough achievement to qualify.

Oxford

5. Jesse

Thanks guys, I guess I've got to talk Chris into giving me an award now! I will have to say that after going through 3 armorers schools, this was by far the most difficult thing I've ever persued. The NRA's Instructor ceritfication tests are no joke, and if you're taking four in a day... well the only thing I can compare it to is the SAT or some form of scholastic AP exam... I highly reccomend it to all our members. I have never seen a firearms curriculum that deals with safety like the NRA's. The curriculum begins with safety and ends with safety in every lesson. I was thrilled with the experience and encourage everyone who reads this to look into NRA based training and instruction.

Jesse

6. Jesse

Well guys it's been almost a year now and I'm thinking about teaching an NRA Basic Pistol class. I meant to coach an event this winter but the weather was too bad.

7. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

CONGRATS JESSE!!!

larn them thar y'ungins good now.

8. NRAJOE

NRAJOE YOU TALKIN' TO ME!? Forum Contributor

Could teach some old dogs new tricks too...

:rolleyes: Like...ahem....:p