Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. Never owned or shot a gun in 45 years.... So I decided to get me a 45. And what the heck.. Last week I got a brand new Springfield XD 45 ACP Tactical 5". My first trip to the range I got assistance. But after emptying my first 13 rounds in the black of a B8 target I decided to go to 7yds. I thought somebody else was punching holes in the darn thing and my shots were missing altogether... so I deliberately aimed for the outside right.. and sure enough there was a hole exactly where the sights were locked in. My excitement brought me in the next day and I was hitting the center with alarming consistency at 15 yds. No pull; no low and left; no recoil; as I anticipated after reading stuff for the last month and a half. That XD is just mahvellous! I hope when I can get the same results when I move to 25 and 50 yds.

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
First off, let me be the first to Welcome you to G&G. Secondly, congratulations on your new purchase. Glad to have you among the ranks of gun ownership. It's a great firearm. Be safe and enjoy.

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
Welcome to the site and have fun with your new pistol. Enjoy the boards! :) :)

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts
Howdy!! Welcome to the site. Glad you're aboard. This is a good place to spend some time, relax and enjoy. See you around the forums...
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

1 - 7 of 7 Posts