close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Postings

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by azeeb, Apr 16, 2002.

1. azeeb

azeeb G&G Newbie

One of the things I liked the most about the old site was the fact that it showed new posting that had been put up since the last time I had been there. Here you can look at postings from the last couple of days, but not necessarily new ones that you haven't already read. Maybe I'm missing something and should break down and read the directions for this site. If I'm not I think this is something that should be looked into. Occasionaly I visit this site several times a day, and it would be nice to see what postings were new without having to dig through everything that I have already read from earlier that day.

2. Jesse

Jesse G&G Newbie Forum Contributor

The top right of the forum main page has a "View New Posts" bar. Click this and postings appear in chronological order beginning when you last left the website. Just make sure your cookies are intact. This is the same principle the old site used by placing "new" beside the newest posts.

Jesse

3. azeeb

azeeb G&G Newbie

Ahhhhh. When all else fails i should read the directions i guess. This site just got one step closer to perfect for me.

Thanks Jesse