Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
If you think guns are sexy, you need to get a life. I'm obssessed with guns, but sheesh, that's like say "That tree trunk is pretty sexy."

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
No, I'm tired of people say guns are "sexy". THEY ARE A MATERIAL OBJECT, NOT YOUR WIFE. See my point? Yeah, some guns are cool, some are sweet, some are tight, some are narly, some are totally awesome, but no gun is sexy.....

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
I bet you could get a decent target bolt action for what you pay for that thing.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
If you are into Mini-14's, I guess it is alright. You can get a decent bull barrel AR for about the same money. The AR would likely be more accurate. Just my personal opinion of course. Can you tell I am not a fan of Mini-14's?

·
Premium Member
30,705 Posts
If you are into Mini-14's, I guess it is alright. You can get a decent bull barrel AR for about the same money. The AR would likely be more accurate. Just my personal opinion of course. Can you tell I am not a fan of Mini-14's?
i wish they shot as good as they look! i would already own a couple!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Mini 14's are a fun gun to shoot. True it's not an AR, it never will be. but fun non the less. There are tons of aftermaket stock kit you can for em. but that'll be up to you if ya wanna spend it. Can buy hi cap mags for your mini just like you can an AR. But don't ever expect it to be a sniper rifle. Loved my Mini when I had it, suspect you will too.
Also leave it to Billy to find a sexy tree trunk :scool:

·
Premium Member
30,705 Posts
Mini 14's are a fun gun to shoot. True it's not an AR, it never will be. but fun non the less. There are tons of aftermaket stock kit you can for em. but that'll be up to you if ya wanna spend it. Can buy hi cap mags for your mini just like you can an AR. But don't ever expect it to be a sniper rifle. Loved my Mini when I had it, suspect you will too.
Also leave it to Billy to find a sexy tree trunk :scool:
you know me.... giving it my all for good ol G&G!:banana:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I see they are not "approved" for California. I just found a beautiful Colt Gold Cup for sale at a Texas gun store. LNIB condition with wooden display case....not "approved for California"
My God will it never stop!!

·
Registered
5,065 Posts
Hey Billy what the heck is that tree trunks phone number < waits expectantly with pencil in hand)

·
Premium Member
30,705 Posts
what? do ya got wood?

you better use a pen.wooden pencils are a turnoff

·
Banned
259 Posts
Izat why you're called E Z? Pencil what in hand?
(This is mean't to be funny, not insulting, Nyuk!)
And Billie, is that why your pic looks confused?
Sure would be nice if it shoots like it should. If Ruger says it will, it probably will.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
The Mini 14 shoots great. I gotta few aftermarket gizmos, a higher cap mag, a decent scope and its one great gun. Varmints tend to agree.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
I see they are not "approved" for California. I just found a beautiful Colt Gold Cup for sale at a Texas gun store. LNIB condition with wooden display case....not "approved for California"
My God will it never stop!!
It will only stop when you move! I have to admit though, you guys have some nice weather. I was out there a month or so ago - really nice weather - pretty country too. Too bad it is not part of the good old USA! If you every want to immigrate to the USA, let us know. We will vouch for your character. :34: Good luck. :bigeyes:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts