181 - 200 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
very niceeee

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi everyone, Jack here. Is this the same forum that was run by communists 10 yrs or so ago?

·
Premium Member
3,560 Posts
......No clue what you are referring to, but I have only been here 4 years......

Welcome aboard, thank you for your service to our country.
There are a lot of older vets here, you should get to know some.

Not me, I am just a punk 50 ish year old who the government would not let serve. But have respect for what you stood for and for the crap you probably went thru because of it. Pleased to make your acquaintance Sir.
I have family that served and have respect for those that defend our rights.
Hi everyone, Jack here. Is this the same forum that was run by communists 10 yrs or so ago?

·
Old man, No tact...
12,364 Posts
Welcome to G&G..... and, no. I've been here since March 2002. I know the gent that built this forum, and it's never been communist as a forum. Every forum has it's "special" folks, as have we, but collectively, never communist.

·
Registered
15,375 Posts
Hi Jack. Welcome to the site. I'd be interested in why you might think this forum was run by communist at any time. Did you participate as a member then? Did you hear it by word of mouth from someone? From my experience here, that question is about as far from reality as can be made.

Spend some time and interact in some of the discussions. You might want to start by making an introduction in the following thread rather than this existing thread that I consider was started by someone who turned out to be an internet "troll". I look forward to your future participation and contribution to civil discussion. https://www.gunandgame.com/forums/introduction.175/

·
Premium Member
5,399 Posts
Been here 10 years. There have been a few trolls but no commies that I've noticed !!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Not sure who you're looking for, or looking to piss off, but all the people I've met here are good, upstanding, freedom loving Americans. If you're looking for commies, you've come to the wrong place, and that comes from a man who spent his life fighting commies!

An a few non-Americans, I'm happy to call my friends. SEE BELOW! HAHA

·
Premium Member
6,286 Posts
:):)Welcome to G&G from Michigan:):)

if you’re looking for commies here, you came to the wrong place. God fearing Americans inhabit this forum.
....and at least one mouthy Albertan.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Nobody starts a conversation with an insult unless they are looking for an insult. What years were you in country, what unit and what was your MOS/AFSC? And how much do you want for your Benelli?

·
Registered
237 Posts
....and at least one mouthy Albertan.
I'm not Canadian, but my Avatar picture was taken ar Harrison Hot Springs, BC. My number one bucket list is to see the chuck wagon races at the Calgary Stampede in Calgary, Alberta. I wish they'd open the border so I could visit again.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Hi Jack. Welcome to the site. I'd be interested in why you might think this forum was run by communist at any time. Did you participate as a member then? Did you hear it by word of mouth from someone? From my experience here, that question is about as far from reality as can be made.

Spend some time and interact in some of the discussions. You might want to start by making an introduction in the following thread rather than this existing thread that I consider was started by someone who turned out to be an internet "troll". I look forward to your future participation and contribution to civil discussion. https://www.gunandgame.com/forums/introduction.175/
Hi chesterwin, yes I was a member of a forum that had a name same as this or very close. One of the moderators was a female with the username Txgal or close to that. She's the one who banned me when I called her a marxist. Her favorite book was: A People's History of the United States, by Marxist, Howard Zinn. Maybe it was longer than 10 yrs ago, time flies. There is another anti-gun forum starting up that purports to be pro-gun, it's called Guns and Gadgets.

·
God, Guns, Glory
34,696 Posts
Hmm,
Sounds like you are talking about TexasT. She is no longer with us. ;)

BTW,
Welcome to G&G from Alaska.

Reactions: rangerjd and rando
181 - 200 of 220 Posts