close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New to me norinco

Discussion in 'SKS' started by lunchbox99, May 30, 2014.

1. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401426397.608692.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401426412.517435.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401426656.292615.jpg
    Got this for $240 from my brother he had a little over $200 in it. It shoots great. Not sure why it has a blade bayonet on it but it is correct for the stock. Only a few of the parts match but it's a norinco fun gun no historical value. I want to somehow make the gas tube wood match the stock. The guy before my brother tried to sharpen the bayonet (or my brother did and didn't fess up to it). It's another nice reliable shooter for the collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SKS NOOB and GSFixit like this.
  2. Not a bad price at all for a decent shooter these days. Around here you will spend at least $300 for one that works but looks beat to hell. Apparently slapping a tapco stock on them magically doubles the buying price on the local armslist. Enjoy it, I have never not had fun with a can of milsurp and loads of appliances gathered from the alleys in an open field if an SKS is along.

3. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Nice SKS. JR

4. SKS NOOB

SKS NOOB G&G Evangelist

I found an actually used Chinese SKS for $399 at a pawn shop. It was a "Californicated" one (no bayonet), but was in really good shape.You definitely got yours for a very good price compared to now.

5. The sks has gone way up in price. Lots of people remember the $80 Each sign on the barrels.

6. fteter

fteter G&G Addict

Good looking rifle at a very good price. Take 'er out and shoot 'er...let us know how it goes!

7. I have shot it. It runs great. I just got a membership to a range but only brass case allowed there. It's an indoor pistol range but you can shoot 7.62x39 and 223

fteter likes this.