Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a unissued yugo sks for 100 bucks the thing is in mint condition doesn't even look like it has ever been fired.... anyways are the numbers on the site feet yards meters i have tried to look and cannot find anything on it and if there is anything else i should know about the gun??

:spam: gotta love spam!

·
Banned
882 Posts
I sighted mine in at 100 and it hits right on at 200 and 300 yards when you put it on them settings. The difference is so little it does not really matter.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also would like to know if you need to use the stripper clips with it cause i don't have one and cannot find a place to buy them..?

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
you can hand load it, its just the same as loading a magazine. Stripper clips are really cheap. just look online. i found about 45 laying oon the ground at a local range and i picked em all up. all are in good condition

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
its fun to have a few just for the expierience, but even though i found about 40 or so laying on the ground, i rarely use them

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
You can get a lot of SKS stuff on ebay. Also, you can just google what you are looking for and before you know it, the truck pulls up front. You got a smoking deal on the Yugo.

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Reciever scope mounts don't work, don't buy it! You can do a google or go on ebay and get all the stripper clips you need. If you want to scope it, then you'll have to get a scout mount and you'll be set. That is what I did and never looked back. Jerry turned me on to the scout mount and that was the best scoping advice I could ever want because it stays solid, it is not too pricy, and just plain works really good.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i tried looking around for diff scope mounts but couldn't find anything other than the receiver type.... where did you get yours?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Those aftermarket stock are junk, stay with the original.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts