Gun and Game Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11,106 Posts
the other problem they have is they cut their throat by holding the barrel in their hand and use a pipe machine to spin the tool,, jacketed bullets get down it okay.

any how welcome to the place.

Reactions: Rocky7

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
Thanks to all of you.....one heckuva welcoming party.
Idiot governor? Yes!....cannot stand the fool we have in Va. Doing his best kiss any butt that can help hide his "blackface" embarrassment.
Mounting a rifle to the wheelchair? That may be an idea I gotta look into!
And thanks for the heads up on the gas regulator. Have read up on the problems that make the SVT -40 quite PIA to shoot.
Somewhere in the stories written by tired Old Man (aka Gary Ott) I seem to remember him doing something like mounting a long gun to a chair. Or at least a scabbard for one.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Somewhere in the stories written by tired Old Man (aka Gary Ott) I seem to remember him doing something like mounting a long gun to a chair. Or at least a scabbard for one.
Thanks Blue Fox....there seems to be some ideas on doing this, but I havn't looked into yet. If its doable, then FUN just got kicked up a level!

·
Registered
10,329 Posts
Thanks Blue Fox....there seems to be some ideas on doing this, but I havn't looked into yet. If its doable, then FUN just got kicked up a level!
If you or your friends have some decent Shade Tree Engineering skills I don't see why some type of clamp set up holding an AR pistol or a shorty AR wouldn't work. Might draw some looks at the range and ideas for others. Anyway good luck with the idea.

·
Premium Member
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Thanks Blue Fox.
Appreciate the idea.
Thinking this site will be an excellent way for learning.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts