New Tool for B.O.B.

Discussion in 'Survival Gear' started by larmus, Sep 16, 2010.

1. larmus

larmus G&G Enthusiast

Some of you prolly already have something like this, but i found these over the weekend and am hooked, i will be putting one of these in all my b.o.b.'s right next to the sillcock key.

Quality & Precision that's ... Dead On®!

The Exhumer9 from deadontools.com, it is a 4 in 1 tool. It has the standard nail pullers at each end one being at 90 degrees to the body of the tool, then it also incorperates a power-saw wrench, a nail pick to extract nails and a bottle openner. As i have checked out the tool there looks to be a flat end that could be used for hammering and i bet if ya dug that hook end into a door jam it would serve as a pry bar as well. I'm throughly impressed with the tool, at this time, guess time will tell whether or not i will still be impressed down the road.

found them at Sears and HomeDepot

[​IMG]

2. AOM1Carbine

AOM1Carbine G&G Newbie

Eastwing and stanley make very similar tools, they work great for tight spaces and prying things up like underlayment for flooring

3. larmus

larmus G&G Enthusiast

That was the original idea when i bought it, then i figured it was light enough and stronge enough that it needed to be added to the b.o.b.

4. AOM1Carbine

AOM1Carbine G&G Newbie

definitly, and I bet it would feel to good to get hit with one

5. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Nice, its like a lighter weight Halligan bar

6. jtuck

jtuck G&G Evangelist

Yep, I actually keep one of these in my patrol bag and they come in very handy. So far I have used it to force entry into a hotel room (those doors don't kick in like in the movies) and help extricate someone from a burning car.

7. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Oh man I was all set to get one of the Stanley ones soon.

Now I will have to look this one over too.

8. LOL great minds think alike I reckon, I seed one of those at wall-world and decided it would be handy dandy to have....welp, mine is like that one, not that exact tool.

9. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Hi Thrill, nice to see you back..missed ya....

10. CopperniX

CopperniX G&G Hall Monitor Staff Member

looks useful and at the same time could easily beat someone with.