Newbie and a ?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rhondayolanda, May 13, 2008.

1. Rhondayolanda

Rhondayolanda Guest

:feedback: Anyone know anything about Sovereign rifles? Found one at the uncles and can't find any info on it. .22 stainless

2. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Welcome to G&G. Sorry that I can't answer your question but I'm sure someone here will.

3. TXplt

TXplt Gun Toting Boeing Driver Forum Contributor

Welcome ! If someone doesn't answer your question here, consider going up to the general firearms and rifles section of the site.

Take care.

4. Rhondayolanda

Rhondayolanda Guest

Thankyou! Some more info, seem's it was made by Tanfoglio markings are d'armi and I believe ps's50. It is silver in color not sure if it is stainless or chrome.

Again thanks!

5. Hi feller !!! WELCOME to GUN AND GAME I hope you stick around because one if not more members here will help you with your question.
    A.H

6. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

Welcome to gunandgame. Sorry I can't help much with your rifle, but I would go post it in another section of gunandgame and I think someone should be able to help you out.

7. I dont know the anwser to your queston but welcome there are some realy nice people here!

8. squirrelblaster

squirrelblaster G&G Enthusiast Forum Contributor

welcome to the forum! hope you find it usefull!

9. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Ya got my curiousity up, so I'll do some diggin'. Post a picture, and it'll help. By the way, welcome to G&G! The folks here love mysteries. And go the the firearms forum, and post it. Someone there may have the answer.

10. I like the rest know noffing about the rifle. I'm sure someone here will. My guess, it'll be mooseman. lol

I like the rest only popped in to say hello and welcome to the site.

11. MrsS

MrsS G&G Enthusiast

Can't help you but welcome to the site!

12. +1 With Glock. Moose is the vilalge know it all. lol He's a pretty knowlagable fellow! Sorry that I can't help you either though. Welcome to the forums anyhow, and I hope you find what you're looking for.

13. Rhondayolanda

Rhondayolanda Guest

This is what I have found after finding a advert for the gun in the Unc's papers. PPS/50 22LR Pietta Italy. PPS/50 22LR,Pietta Italy, Deluxe Nickel and Walnut Stock. Nikel Drum, Wood-100% No cracks or splits,original varnish, Nickel-100% Nice,brite, no peeling, Bore and action excellent, Butt original. In box never used! Seems that Sovereign was an importer of these and other guns.