Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brand new to this forum, just wanted to intro myself. I've been shooting my guys left handed firearms for years but he just gave me a pink shotgun for mother's day. How romantic! :) Little remington 870 shotgun (20 gage). I paint my tools pink so he doesn't steal em. Guess he figured I needed a gun the boys wouldn't feel comfortable taking either. Looking for the thread for all the gal shooters out there? Well, I am sure I'll find it. I am a displaced Texan living in very rural Northeast on a farm. Glad to be here!

·
Devil's Advocate >:)
7,445 Posts
Welcome to the site! Please join our social group. You can find it under the "quick links" button on the top of the screen.

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Congrats on the "pretty gun". As you check out, search and read the threads, that comment will soon be understood. Nothing bad intended though. lol
Welcome to the G&G forums.

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
Welcome and join in with the rest of us lady shooters!

·
Registered
20,562 Posts
HI Girlgun WELCOME to GUN and GAME !!! Thanks for Joining and looking forward to seeing you around the site...A.H

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
welcome to the site, ask any questions you may have we will be happy to help with anythng, and pos some pics of yournew gun! me realy like pics on this site!

·
Registered
8,754 Posts
Welcome to the site! :)

·
Registered
8,553 Posts
Welcome aboard GirlGun, glad to have you here.
Can we call you Pinky?

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Welcome to G&G. We have a nice bunch of folks here. Glad you could join us. Post some pics. of the new gun.

·
Premium Member
18,914 Posts
We like guns of all hues, shapes and sizes, here on G&G! Welcome aboard, and enjoy! Post some pics of the pink shotgun, that's about as good as the pink AR!

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
thanks to all! I have no problem w/ having a "pretty" gun or a "girl gun," thus my online name. so don't worry, I won't take offense. yea, I'll take a pic of it and post it! I had a great time shooting yesterday afternoon. Go pink!

·
Premium Member
1,796 Posts

Welcome to G&G!! Glad to have you aboard!! This is a great place to find and share information, having a good time to boot!!. So kick back, relax, have fun, and enjoy the forums....

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

1 - 19 of 19 Posts