Newest toys!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by 8mm Vigilante, Jun 10, 2002.

1. Ok finally got pictures of my new toys up, a Steyr M95, and a Star model B super "Super Bee!!''
    -Jesse

Attached Files:

2. super B

super bee!:D

Attached Files:

3. 8MM,

May I be so nosey to ask where you picked up the Seyr and would you mind sharing how many happy meals it cost you.

I've toyed with the idea of one but have yet been able to lay hands on one to feel, check out, etc.

I sure hope I'm not being too personal and if so, just tell me buzz of and I'll understand....fer sure.

4. i got the steyr at Big5 specificaly the the one at 19th ave and Bell rd. they about 4 when i got mine and all were in the same condition as mine, although 2 had a lot of grease on 'em but all had 100% blueing, realy nice stocks, but the bores were a bit dark.
    They are $79.00, very good price if ya ask me :D
    good luck.
    -Jesse

5. FireStar

FireStar Guest

Yo...... 8mm Vigilante

Well... How ya'll like the Super B. Shot it yet? What condition is it in? So what's the scoop. I'm always interested when a fellow shooter gets ANY type of "STAR" handgun.

Have fun with it.

6. johno

johno Guest

very nice. good luck finding ammo for the steyr

7. Man o' man i love that gun!!!, i took it out for the first time with 150 rds. liked it so much, went out the next day with about 500 rds. and had a blast! (Literally!)
    so far i've put S&B, UMC, silver bear(JHP), winchester, and wolf through it with not one failure, even with the wolf.
    So far i've had the best results accuracy wise with S&B, i think it might be because there seems to be less felt recoil with it, i'll fid the target i used that day and post a pic of it, i was double tapping all day long and got some great groups.
    thanks for your intrest in my experiences, because i'm pretty new to the handgun world.
    -Jesse

8. I hear ya!, i've been toying around with the idea of getting another one, and having it converted to 7.62x54r, but i havn't really researched the fesablity of doing something like that though.
    -Jesse

9. Thanks 8MM.

I'm going to Phoenix this afternoon and might have to check the place out. I wasn't aware Big 5 is now selling guns....didn't when they first opened up ('course that was over five years ago they opened). I was at Bill Johnson's Big Apple a couple of years ago and walked over, but, no go for firearms.

As much as I'd hate to, I can get 900 round case of 8X57, brass cases, non-corrosive, from J&G for $100.

Once again 8MM, thanks.

10. I apologize. I stand corrected.

I was thinking the M95 took the Mauser round (8X57) when, in fact it takes the 8X56.

So, it's correct I might have difficulty finding that round.

I'll try not to be so stupid the next time, lol.

11. heheheh not a prob. Dale!.
    -Jesse

12. Found this (what i thought was) lost picture of my Makarov.
    -Jesse

Attached Files:

13. Klaus

Klaus Guest

I never liked those black grips. I put the brown star grips on my mak and greatly prefer them.

14. i have the original grips also, but i seem to shoot better with the black ones, i think that thumb rest is why, as it makes me hold the gun a certain way for it to be comfortable.
    -Jesse

15. Klaus

Klaus Guest

The black grips with the thumb rest do not fit my hand well. I have large hands. Well actually, all of me is large.

16. i'm pretty lucky i have long skinny hands, and small wrists.
    -Jesse