NFL

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by elmer fudd, May 23, 2008.

1. who all watches NFL whos your favorite team? i love the Steelers!!!!!!!!! what about you?

2. I always try to root for the home team but I get disgusted pretty quick. My favorite team however is the Steelers and whoever is playing Dallas.

3. LOL

4. Windwalker

Windwalker G&G Newbie

Shame on you jimkim,lol. Just a note from a Cowboy fan!

5. mosquitofish

mosquitofish G&G Newbie

got to love the old guy Bret Farv, & Green Bay

6. Sorry Windwalker. I'm also a Redskins fan. I don't think it possible to be a 'skins and Steelers fan then have warm feelings for the Cowboys. My home town H.S. team is the Dodge Co. Indians. How are you gonna be an Indian and root for the Cowboys. Lol Your still my bud though.

7. AKHunter

AKHunter G&G Newbie

Forty Niners and any team playing against Dallas.There are many teams I like after my favorite, as I am a NFL fan, not just a 49er fan.

8. wow lots of people dont like dallas! LOL watch out for windwalker!

9. patrick70

patrick70 G&G Newbie

New York J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I also like the Tampa Bay Bucs also

Last edited: May 23, 2008
  10. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

I may get flamed off the board for this one but...My two top favorite teams are The Packers and the Cowboys!!!

11. Lng Rng

Lng Rng G&G Newbie

The NFL is about the only professional sport I watch any more, plus some hockey. I like the Colts.

12. .22hustler

.22hustler G&G Evangelist

Giants, Pats, Bills, and anyone playing against Miami or the Cowboys..

13. Well in this case, I have to go with my home state team the Tennessee Titans ! No matter, how bad they are playing, lol.
    I also like to watch Peyton Manning & The Colts and the Green Bay Packers, when Bret Farv was playing.

http://www.peytonmanning18.com/MyPeytonPictures14.jpg

Last edited: May 24, 2008
  14. Being a transplanted New Englander... I have to root for the home team, the good ol New England Patriots. I grew up with Flutie, Grogan, etc. ... the years we'd rather forget about.

Given the fact I now live in Wisconsin, gotta root for the Green Bay Packers.

Still conflicted over the 1996 Super Bowl though...

15. CalifgirlinOk

CalifgirlinOk G&G Evangelist

Forty Niners or as my son calls them Forty Whiners.He likes the Raiders so I call them the Faders.We like to tease each other about our teams.

16. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner

Denver Broncos. I just wish they'd hurry up and perfect cloning so we'd have another Elway and Davis in the backfield and Sharpe as the TE....LOL.
    Seriously, their offense isn't that bad but the defense stinks to high heaven.

17. Sprtyxd40

Sprtyxd40 G&G Newbie

lived in Atlanta for 15 yrs...GO FALCONS

18. I've bled silver and black for about 40 years. Always been and will always be a Raider fan...