close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

No Body has a 452?

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by MangesMade, Mar 29, 2002.

1. MangesMade

MangesMade G&G Newbie

Guess I'm at the wrong place.

2. Very soon!!! Drool, drool, itch, slather!!! The waiting is awful. The anticipation is stimulating. Especially after reading so much good info about them on various forums

3. MangesMade

MangesMade G&G Newbie

Fraser, I bought a 452 the other day, just got a scope on it yesterday. So far I've only played around with Remington Bulk pack and a few CCI Green Dots. Mostly with the iron sights. I did Zero the Scope this afternoon. The Rifle is confused as it groups the Remington cheapies better than the CCI Green Dot, I guess the Czeck's have it trained pretty good. I have about 10 different brands that I hope to run through it maybe this weekend.
    So far I'm satisfied and I think you will be to, they do shoot and also feel good.

4. squirrelsniper

squirrelsniper G&G Newbie

You guys might want to check out my report on my new 452 Varmint over at Rimfire Central in their CZ forum. I think I titled it "Complete report on my new CZ 452 Varmint." It's kind of long, but I told how various types of ammo performed in the out-of-the-box rifle. It should also be noted that your rifle's ammo preferance may vary greatly from mine, you just have to try a bunch of different kinds of ammo to find what shoots best.