No Forum for this one

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by savage12755a, Aug 10, 2020.

1. savage12755a

savage12755a G&G Evangelist

Folks, I found this on my FB page and as a veteran I am bloody well PO'd. Any and all comments welcome. I will attempt to move the better comments to the post on FB.

[​IMG]

2. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

Where the hell does one come up with that BS?

TXplt, Jim Rau, Bigfoot and 3 others like this.

3. grizcty

grizcty God, Guns, Glory Forum Contributor

I would list it under stupidity. I wouldn't give them the satisfaction of replying to it.
    As it was probably posted by some basement dwelling he/she wanna be.
    Brother, don't let it bother you.
    At least we served our nation honorably.:usa2:

4. animalspooker

animalspooker G&G Evangelist

Found this dumbass on FB. You can tell by his pic that he's a real d-bag. Navy boy apparently...apologies to all the Navy men/women here. I'm sure you'd like to get your hands on this guy as much as anyone else!

austinjoe13, jwrauch, BigEd63 and 5 others like this.
  5. Jaison

Jaison G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

We're seeing the demonization of the military now.

Just like they've demonized law enforcement, the left is moving to make our veterans and active military evil.

Unfortunately, there are millions of people who will believe that garbage. THAT is the modern American electorate.

jwrauch, Bigfoot, BigEd63 and 4 others like this.
  6. Get Out

Get Out G&G Evangelist

All the dude did was prove himself to be a true putz.

jwrauch, Jaison, ncnascarlady and 2 others like this.
  7. Not knowing one pin / badge/ award from another sadly I can see this gaining traction :(

jwrauch, BigEd63 and Jaison like this.
  8. runfiverun

runfiverun G&G Evangelist

I have several ribbons [and patches] I earned, and I couldn't tell you one from the other.

this sounds like a holdover from Vietnam.

9. Jaison

Out of respect for the real significance of the ribbon- can anyone tell what it's for? It looks like the Army National Defense medal ribbon, but the ND has blue stripes and not black.

jwrauch likes this.
  10. Bigfoot

Bigfoot G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Afton NY
    That worthless and disrespectful clown showcases the down side of the internet. The mindset eludes me. What a disgusting concoction of nonsense. You pretty well nailed my thoughts spooker.

11. Get Out

Get Out G&G Evangelist

It's a National Defense Service Medal/ Ribbon. The blue stripe appears black until a light is shown on it.

ncnascarlady and Jaison like this.
  12. Jim Rau

Jim Rau G&G Evangelist

It's called INDOCTRINATION by the DEMONcrates/liberal secular progressives among us. :mad:

jwrauch likes this.
  13. Huey Rider

Huey Rider G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

14. Jaison

Thank you. Thought I was going blind. LOL

15. FortyXDM

FortyXDM G&G Evangelist Staff Member

I visited this guys facebook page and think that he must have been hacked. He is a U.S. Marine since 2016 and his posts look normal.

BigEd63 and Huey Rider like this.
  16. All that partying with animalspooker?

Seriously - why would they give a ribbon for that? Anybody with a half of gram of common sense would know better. Oh wait - look about who we are talking about. They believe anything if it is on the internet.

[​IMG]

TXplt, jwrauch, BigEd63 and 1 other person like this.
  17. Junction15

Junction15 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Some folks use a stick to stir the manure pile and make a stink. Other people find other methods.
    Looks like something auntyfags would do.

18. draftingmonkey

draftingmonkey G&G Evangelist

Wouldn't be the first FB page hacked. My pappy had his hacked a few years back and FB basically told him he could pound sand in regards to getting control back.
    That is why the closest I'll ever get to a social media page are forums like G&G and some of the auto and audio forms I am on.

TXplt, jwrauch, blaster and 3 others like this.
  19. Jaison

Ditto x infinity

TXplt and FortyXDM like this.
  20. Ranger4

Ranger4 G&G Evangelist

Got two myself, Vietnam and Desert Shield/Storm. Guy is a dirt bag. One of those you would like to say that to your face. Lots of old guys could knock his dobber in the dirt and would like a shot at it. Might not work out, but he would get the idea. Old vets have so many places that hurt already a couple more would be no big deal.

blue fox, MRT NH 72 and Huey Rider like this.