No Room In the Safe

Discussion in 'Mosin Nagant' started by Hog Red, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Hog Red

Hog Red G&G Addict

NW AR
    so on the wall a couple of them go. wanted to put them over the headboard but the wife said "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. franchi

franchi Guest

i like what you did with the bayos! if you need more room in the safe you could always send a few over to me, im sure the wife would be happy

3. I like how you hung them up there.

4. texnmidwest

texnmidwest Sir Loin of Beef Forum Contributor

That is a great way to hang them!

5. Hog Red

Hog Red G&G Addict

NW AR
    i just hope they stay there.......would hate to get bayoneted by the Law of Gravity. LOL

6. dman24

dman24 G&G Newbie

They shouldn't fall if you have them balanced. I made a gun rack out of a set of deer horns. I have put several different rifles on it and none of them will budge if they are balanced. And I forgot that they do look good up there.

7. jmeck

jmeck Scope mount mfgr. Forum Contributor

NC
    Run out of room in the gunsafe eh? Have you ever noticed that gunsafes only hold about 2/3 of the rifles they are advertised to hold? The only way to get up to full capacity is to put some rifles in with the muzzle pointed down. I've never liked storing them that way. Your wall display looks great:)

8. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist

I have the other problem, no safe in the room!

9. Iron_Colonel

Iron_Colonel G&G Enthusiast

Looks cool. Neat looking hangers you have there to hold them up. Looks good up on the wall like that.

10. 9mmXDm

9mmXDm Suspended

11. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Very nice display !!

12. Nice display. Probably gonna have to start doing that myself.

13. Hog Red

Hog Red G&G Addict

NW AR
    thanks for the compliments. another benefit is i'm thinking that these count as home decor and not firearms so now i have more $$$ in the budget for more guns.

14. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

That is really cool!