close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Norinco Mac 90

Discussion in 'AK47' started by tposton103, Apr 18, 2017.

1. tposton103

tposton103 G&G Newbie

US
    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2017
  2. cjleete

cjleete G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

I wouldn't trade most any 700 for a bubba'd up chicom but that's just me.
    That information about Chinese made AKM copies may have held water back in the late 90's & early 2000's but now high quality Kalashnikovs are readily available and reasonably priced.

Kaybe likes this.

3. Jay

Jay Old man, No tact... Staff Member

Sir please check out the introductions forum, especially the thread regarding "if you have something to sell." :usa2:

4. BarryHalls

BarryHalls G&G Evangelist

The Chinese AKs are still superior in many ways to many of the AKs where you can actually get your hands on. They are top shelf, the best that can be done with their design, heavier barrels and receivers similar to the Veprs. Forged fire control groups, very good quality all around.

Other variants offer other features and advantages, but the chinese guns will still rate with much more expensive AKs.

Don't know what the OP was trying to trade though. A bubb'd AK of any stripe isn't worth top dollar.

cjleete likes this.
  5. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Haven't seen you around for awhile, Barry. Glad to see you back!

rando likes this.
  6. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Cyrano good catch. I have not seen Barry around for a long time. Welcome back Barry. Hope you have been ok.

Cyrano likes this.
  7. BarryHalls

Thanks guys. Been more than a little busy. Still more than a little busy, but I'd like to spend some time here among you good people.

rando likes this.
  8. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Barry I hope you found time to get the garden in this year.

9. BarryHalls

:D I did it right, like I did a few years back. I laid down black plastic over my watering hose, and planted through that, closing it up with outdoor tape around my seedlings. Boy everything took off like it used to. Looking great. Tomato plants chest high already, and too bushy to rap your arms around. I'm very excited!