Gun and Game Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,743 Posts
I have to thank you all on this forum. About 6 months ago I signed up for a tactical shotgun class. I was looking for a good shotgun, but I have this thing about being different(...example: I took a tactical handgun course last year using a nickle S&W 39-II circa 1976; everyone else shot some kind of 'combat tupperware'). I wanted to show up with something that would get "that look" from the instructor. I heard of the Norinco 97T and was checking it out on google. It was partly your good reviews that convinced me to start looking around for one of these. A buddy works in a gun shop and he was restocking from layaways when he found a brand new in the box Norinco 97T(...love the box "From the trenches of WWI"). Apparently, they weren't aware of how hard these are to find because I got 'em talked down to $349. I just brought it home and I can't wait to shoot it!!! The fit and finish is gorgeous!!! I'll let you know how it shoots!

Thanks again!!!

· Premium Member
2,743 Posts
Okay, I've found lots of Enfield Bayonets, but what is the proper sling? I've found Enfield 17 slings or repros. It would be logical that since it uses the Enfield bayonet, that maybe the Enfield sling was correct. Any ideas???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.