Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Blood pressure is up quite a bit today so I decided it would be better to stay in the house. Have been looking out the kitchen window every now and then, so far I've seen 3 squirrels, a young fawn, and a red tailed hawk eating off the carcass from the last doe I shot. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Me neither mouser. Just had cataract surgery so don't want to squeeze any triggers for a bit. Went well but post OP visits and the drops every few hours are a pain in the azz. Been trying to contribute to the forum but glare off the screen can be tough. Man what a difference in vision!!

·
Registered
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Me neither mouser. Just had cataract surgery so don't want to squeeze any triggers for a bit. Went well but post OP visits and the drops every few hours are a pain in the azz. Been trying to contribute to the forum but glare off the screen can be tough. Man what a difference in vision!!
Would wearing sunglasses help you with the glare?

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Yes it does to some extent. I can now see color as they really are. When I covered my right corrected eye could not believe the difference. Looked like a veil had come down and darkened everything! At least Medicare and my supplement will cover this as long as a basic lens is put in. Heading back to the Doc for post op on Wednesday again for the left eye. Distance vision should be very good but low power glasses may be needed for reading. Hey I ain't 18 anymore!

·
Premium Member
23,998 Posts
Hope that surgery really helps your vision...

·
Premium Member
23,998 Posts
Blood pressure is up quite a bit today so I decided it would be better to stay in the house. Have been looking out the kitchen window every now and then, so far I've seen 3 squirrels, a young fawn, and a red tailed hawk eating off the carcass from the last doe I shot. Oh well, tomorrow is another day.
Hope you get that blood pressure under control . . .

·
Registered
4,368 Posts
Did you wear a hat while looking out yer window?:p:D

1 - 12 of 12 Posts