Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Freedom Zealot
33,733 Posts
Those are some pretty incredible weapons indeed!

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
I'd be happy to own any of those. lol A few were actually quite decent.
How about this one though Shauk? Oh and believe it or not, Many if not all of those have been on the show, Rirpley's Believe It or Not... Some I believe are even in his museum?

Attachments

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Yea, kind of the Title I gave it when I first found and posted it. lol

·
Resident Curmudgeon
34,358 Posts
Some curiosities and some real weirdies in that lot. The one that bemuses is the bullpup Mac-10 or Uzi, whichever. I mean, why bother? They aren't very big as it is, and turning one into a rifle/carbine configuration makes no sense unless you're trying to expand the line for a military contract or something like that.

·
Premium Member
18,914 Posts
Seen quite a few of those in different articles and magazines over the years. Just never seen 'em all in one place! That would make for an ineresting collection.

·
Registered
36,568 Posts
I like the 50 BMG pistol.

Wouldn't want to fire it, but I like it.

·
Premium Member
3,727 Posts
the one with the folding stock is just a 10/22 with a way illegally short barrel. i have the same folding stock on mine. and man that mp5 at the end is awsome!

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
the one with the folding stock is just a 10/22 with a way illegally short barrel. i have the same folding stock on mine. and man that mp5 at the end is awsome!
Not illegal unless it wasn't registered as a SBR, at which point the owner paid his $200 tax to the BATFE and his state doesn't specifically make it illegal (as mine does) to own one.

Also, there's a "Streetsweeper" shotgun in the middle that isn't anything special... with the exception that it's considered a "destructive device" and most folks can't own it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts