Gun and Game Forum banner

November 2nd Birds

646 views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Earl Easter 
#1 ·
Got out late and up the hill at 8:15am was back in the car driving home at 9:30 am.
I missed a great flush in the 7' tangled up monkey weeds and unloaded all three shells.
Walked into the second field and 5 flushed, three towards the sun and the two pictured here
toward the wood line. I got out of that field and found one on a green path and the other just inside the wood line. Today I hunted by myself.

I was out Thursday in the storm we had, walked 6 miles and had three inches of water in my boots. My hunting cloths weighed me down bad. The friend I was with shot one,we both shot at another but never found it after searching for 30 minutes. Even the dog couldn't find it. The brush took us an hour just to get out of and the top of my chrome dome got scratched up real good even through my hunting hat. It was Bad...lol

I went shopping and got a new pair of water proof timberline's this afternoon, those others are just worn out......Great sale 50% off first pair second pair 50% off with an additional 20% off total sale so my wife got a pair and a shirt. Christmas presents for each other.......
done!.....

Attachments

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.