Now I wanna kick something!!

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Sniper[MI], Oct 2, 2002.

1. Howdy,

Watchin the Dems and their smarmy Lawyers on the tv tonight made me wanna kick the tv! (Paid hard earned$$ for it so I didn't kick it).

In the last election, when the gentleman in Missouri Died, they willingly left him on the ballot as he was sure to win due to poll numbers before his death and the sympathy factor.

They sited the law as their reason for leaving a dead man on the ballot.

Then they went and appointed his wife to his newly, postumously won, seat. Again citing the law, even thought, technically his wife was not eligible to take his seat.

Now, when a total sum zero candidate, by their own standards, with worse ratings in the polls than crotch rot, drops out at the last minute, they willingly subvert the law!

And they got the KGB state, uh, NJ Supreme Court to back them!

And now that the GOP is appealing, they accuse the GOP of subverting the law and trying to keep this in the courts for political grandstanding reasons!!!

Makes me wanna puke!

:fuss:

2. oneastrix

oneastrix G&G Newbie

You gotta quit watching the Dems on TV. It's better if you watch them in person! It's easier to hit them, and easier on your TV set!

3. LOL!

Ya, I know.

I don't set out to watch those circus side show freaks, but when there are 43 Lib news channels it is hard to miss them when surfing.

And, if I was in person with them, I wouldn't hit them, that would be w r o n g............LOL!!!!!

"Never hit a man when he is down. Kick him! It is a lot easier!"
    {A lifelong friend of mine}

4. Gus L.

Gus L. Guest

The Dems think themselves above the law, They will try to change the law Retroactively for their own means.

5. Rock

Rock Guest

I read about this when it happend, It still makes my head hurt thinking about it...Next we will have the dead voteing for the chuckle heads...Oh wate a minuet the brine dead already do...