close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Now Officaly Politicaly Incorrect

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Doglips, Apr 13, 2002.

1. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Finaly got my Cobray 9mm PM-11 in and home from the gun store..30 round mag and all....I guess that makes me now officaly policitaly incorrect...I some how feel...I dont know "dirty".. Oh well there goes my hopes of becomeing President of PETA or NOW...guess Ill just have to order a few more 30 rd mags and enjoy my sins :) Boss lady must belong to the Sara Brady camp..every time I schedule some time to go to the range I get called into work...Ill get to the range by Friday if I have to put tarets up in the office and dry fire my new toys to give them a hint :):assult: :assult:

2. Jack O

Jack O G&G Newbie

Believe me you were politicaly incorrect long before the cobray. But that is why I enjoy all your jokes and post. Have fun with your new toy Doglips

3. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Hey Doglips,you know how you had to have a threaded barrel to install a barrel extension to have a place to put your supporting hand? We they hav a barrel extension for the PM11 now,installed using set screws,check it out!:D :D :D

4. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Cool a Hi Cap magazinea nd a Fake silencer....man I can hear Jannet Reno warming up her pick up truck to come visit me... Ill have to look into them.. Want to see how the thing shoots first..mainly got it because of its looks figure it will be on the banned list soon....then be worth more $$..

5. BattleRifleG3

BattleRifleG3 G&G Evangelist

I thought it already was banned. Is this the pistol w or w/o threaded barrel? And was it NIB or used? How much did they ask for it?

6. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Cost

SOG charged me $199 + $3 (credit card/debitt card fee) and $10 for shipping to an FFL 01...then paid him $20 transfer fee +5 ATF check so $237 for a NIB PM -11 non threaded barrel...and $19.00 for a 30 rd metal magazine....Sitting at work now..bummer but I will shot the thing (along with my Truk Mauser and Mosan 91/30) I just got this week even if its at my boss!!!!:assult: :nod:

7. Klaus

Klaus G&G Newbie

You could still become the prez of PETA. It is ok for big time liberal organiztion heads to be totally hypocritical, especially when it comes to guns. PETA probably wouldn't even mind if you made it full auto, as long as you say the right things in public.

8. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

President..ME..WOW..Playing Hail to the Chief well young interns flock around me....being able to do sexual things with out it counting as sex....hummmm wounder what china would pay for PETA Prez Bob not to raise a fuss when the hunt the spotted owel.. Ok Klaus you talked me into to it....Ill invite the PETA people out for Lunch..billing guns and game for it of course.. some place nice like Outback stake house or Red Lobster....kick back have a few beers..hit up MADD for a contrabution...call it my armed response to DUI... Yep I can almost hear 60 min banging on my door now. :)

9. BattleRifleG3

That's an awesome price. What about a 45 model?

10. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

Havent Seen one Just 9mm and 380acp...The .380 is a tiny little thing..

11. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Rave on Doglips,rave on.I love it!:nod: :nod: :nod: :D :D :cool:
    I love these little faces!especially :nod:

12. BattleRifleG3

What I'd love to see is a drop in solid stock for the carbine versions. Sure they wouldn't look as mean, but they'd be more comfortable.