close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Now operating in a deficet....

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Rave, Aug 28, 2002.

1. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

.....and the Democrats say is because of the tax cut,never mind the run-away spending,couldn't have anything to do with it!
    As it is we are only in the red 300+ billion,not in trillions as we were.
    Now in Desert Storm,the OPEC nation paid the bills,in any "adventures" we do on our own we will pay,and our debt will surely go into the trillions quickly.
    You KNOW taxes will certainly have to go up,it was mentioned already by the administration on TV.
    As far as I am concerned taxes are already too high!
    Something else to ponder.
    :nod: :nod: :nod:

2. Doglips

Doglips G&G Newbie

What I do not understand is that we are still giveing other countries $$$$...kinda like skiping your morgange payment to buy your mother in law a new car....

3. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

its a defict because of 9/11 a lot of unexpected expenses came from that. and taxes are too high, the Congress should show the way by taking massive pay cuts, and getting rid of all their perks!!! the skum!!!

4. Rave

Rave G&G Evangelist

Two solid posts,the rest seems satisfied with the statis quo,so much for that,movin' on.....:nod: :nod: :nod: :eek:

5. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Screw mov'n on - they opted out of the vote on something and came out with a pay increase. The fourth in as many years from what I understand. 160K a year - my God, rate them right up there with major league Baseball players.

Poli - means many - tics - blood sucking creatures - = too many blood suckers making way too many laws that take liberties and money from the very people who provide for these jacka**es.

6. Oxford

Oxford G&G Evangelist

Our government should have an unbiased accounting group audit their books

Here's what I think...The US Government is just as bad about their accounting procedures as Enron, etc. For instance...on paper they've dipped into the S.S. trust fund to make it appear they're lowering the national deficit. That's strictly a shell game.

I don't trust any government official who reports on their spending practices. It's always higher; they just cover up some of their expenses by hiding them in another fund.

Our government should have an unbiased accounting group audit their books. Now just who should that be? Maybe the Enron accountants. (ha) They could make our government look like misers.

Oxford

:nod:

7. PAPA G

PAPA G G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Stopper i like your dictionary!!! where can i find one like it???

8. Stopper

Stopper G&G Newbie

Coming from Kentucky you can probably find the same "Backwoods" dictionary I use PAPA G.

Like to bring 'em this way and show 'em how ol Ponco Villa got things done - one hungrey calf coming up!