Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I think we have a good chance of winning this! now this is in the hands of the supreme court I would think this will effect all gun owners nation wide.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
About time that the NRA officially got on board. Hope they introduce some of the personal letters and writings of George Washington and other framers of the Constitution which show without doubt the Second Amendment was an individual right allowing people to protect themselves, even against the Government.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
I have been told we have a very good case on this, maybe my thoughts of the NRA were wrong, for a couple of years now I felt they were buckling under to the whims of the politicians? maybe not, litigation is expensive and time consuming maybe just maybe? they had to pick their battles that would best serve the people they represent???? trying to be positive here!!!!!!

maybe we as gun owners need to be heard? nothing violent! but we need to demonstrate and be as loud as other minorities when we see an injustice we need to get the appropriate permits and demonstrate with mega phones, straight out when approaching a candidate for office the first words out our mouths should be what are you going to do to ensure my civil right aren't violated???????? we need think of our selves as civil rights activist!!! gun owner secondary! It works for the other minorities! why? because they demand attention and justice! again I do not advocate violence of any type. but we need to be heard! for way to long we have sat silently giving the illusion,that we are just happy not having our rights taken away from us, like we are second class citizens for exercising those rights??????

maybe we should exhibit as much interest for our civil rights as women minorities and gays? they demand to be heard and demand justice!why should we act like we are just happy to have our guns, and willing to stand silent in fear of up setting those who would take our rights away? they try to make us feel like second class citizens for exercising a right all law biding americans have! I'm not advocating violence in any manner! how ever we need ask these politicians, "how are you going to ensure that my civil rights aren't violated"? we need to start thinking of our selves as civil rights activists!! thats my humble opinion

1 - 4 of 4 Posts