close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NRA !.............

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by swedesrus, Oct 12, 2017.

1. CopperniX

CopperniX Forum Fanatic Staff Member

The best part of that whole article were the screen shots of Tweets that are stomping Nancy Sinatra those are good to read. Her comment makes me physically ill if she cannot understand the hypocrisy in that statement.

PAPA G and jwrauch like this.

2. shop tom

shop tom G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Correct me if I am wrong, but was her father not deeply connected to the Mob? The same Mob that was/is notorious for executing people?

Unlike the NRA.

jwrauch likes this.
  3. There was some conjecture about Frank but as far as I know, no solid connection was ever discovered. Then again...considering I know more about the Italian Mafia than I'd like, they would have made darn sure nobody could make the connections.

TXplt and PAPA G like this.
  4. gandog56

gandog56 G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Do we have the new Jane Fonda here?

5. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    No. Nancy Sinatra has simply expressed an opinion, as the First Amendment allows Americans to do. A stupid opinion, sure, but one it is her right to express.

Hanoi Jane committed treason in that she did willingly give aid and comfort to the enemy by posing in the trainer's seat of a North Vietnamese antiaircraft gun while wearing a North Vietnamese helmet, and making a statement favorable to the North Vietnamese fighting against her countrymen. Her trip to North Vietnam with her then-husband Tom Hayden, a Communist cocksucker, did give aid and comfort to the enemy. That is treason as defined by Article III of the Constitution.

I have never understood why the two of them were not arrested on their return to the United States, tried for treason, and then dropped through the gallows floor. Her apologies to the veterans of the Vietnam War ring hollow to me. Article III of the Constitution defines treason, and what she did qualifies. She should not be breathing American air.

Nancy Sinatra's flapping her gums isn't in it with what Hanoi Jane did.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  6. And, much like arse holes...everybody has an opinion, good, bad or outright stupid. ;)

TNPIRATE, TXplt, PAPA G and 1 other person like this.
  7. shop tom

They all stink, some more than others.

ncnascarlady and PAPA G like this.
  8. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

This comment from the article pretty well sums it up!

CountryBoy7 days ago
    "So far" NONE of the mass shooters has been a member of the NRA ...... and
    "so far" NONE of the mass shooters has had a Conceal Carry License ..... and
    "so far" NONE of the mass shooters has been a Conservative .... and
    "so far" ALL of the mass shooters have been either Democrats , the child of a Democrat or a Muslim........
    So, if Democrats want to "ban" guns, then it would appear that the world would be safer if Democrats and Muslins would be the ones that are banned from owning guns......

TNPIRATE, TXplt, jwrauch and 2 others like this.
  9. Rambo

Rambo Norse by birth Forum Contributor

Since none of the voter registration records have been produced of all the mass shooters, that part cannot be ascertained. The majority seem to be legal gun owners, white and male. Some have actually been Christian since you bring religion in to this.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  10. draftingmonkey

draftingmonkey G&G Evangelist

Well...just to take a look a mass murderers...take Timothy McVeigh. He did not shoot a bunch of people but he did use a bomb-so I class him in the same arena as a mass shooter. He was a registered Republican, a member of the NRA (until he thought they were to weak), a Roman Catholic (though non practicing he alleged to follow the basic tenants of the church). Pro 2nd amendment conservative.
    Mass killer nut jobs come in all makes and models.

PAPA G and Rambo like this.
  11. john_r

john_r G&G Evangelist

Jax, Fla
    No one on here gets our opinions spread all over the world for free, and believed because people mistake celebrity for wisdom.

That’s the difference.

shop tom, TXplt and PAPA G like this.
  12. shop tom

Yep. Just ask O.J. Simpson.

13. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Why not just ban mislims and demorats ???

14. jwrauch

jwrauch G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

muslims >> my mistake

PAPA G likes this.
  15. Ten Man

Ten Man G&G Evangelist

The libtard push is NOT to ban bombs. The libtard push is to ban GUNS.

Thus the comment about GUNS, not bombs.:rolleyes:

shop tom likes this.