;) NSFW Mosin photos

Discussion in 'Mosin Nagant' started by MJ11, Sep 26, 2010.

1. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

No Mosin's were modified for these pictures. NOT MY TOY I have no dog in this race.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. A few edges here and there but this looks really neat!

3. MosinRuger

MosinRuger G&G Evangelist

Colorado
    Thats actually not a bad setup, at least its not a bull-pup.

Everything is kind of in-line with the Russian design and style, id say its pretty well done. Is that a custom built stock? or is that for sale to the public?

4. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

Still trying to get some answers. Impression is a major American tool maker might be involved and this is a prototype. I have asked the original poster for more information. Look at the quality of the design and metal work and the position of the bedding blocks. The mosin action just drops in.
    [​IMG]

5. .22guy

.22guy G&G Enthusiast

That is actually not too bad, I might buy one if the price was right.

6. Looks like a Mosin and a Dragunov mated. I like it.

7. MJ11

MJ11 G&G Enthusiast

Time will tell, I have a few extra M39's and as the scope mounts to the cahssis no harm done. I even have a scopeless Yugo 91/30 sniper I would stick in it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. 9mmXDm

9mmXDm Suspended

I'm liking it. The mating of the MN and Dragunov is an interesting concept. The stock and pistol grip aren't my cup of tea, but I do like the rest of it.

9. jmeck

jmeck Scope mount mfgr. Forum Contributor

NC
    Cool looking "Mosinov" :)

10. dman24

dman24 G&G Newbie

That's neat. I like the idea that it is completely reversible. If only it was made out of one material, like all wood or all synthetic. I might would buy one a pistol grip may be nice to have.

11. A7XFREAK

A7XFREAK G&G Newbie

Is that one of those plastic AK pistol grips? o_O

12. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Interesting concept. I wonder if they could make the pistol grip and buttstock out of hollow metal to give a uniform look to it? Something along the lines of the Brazilian Imbel FN-FALs?

I do have to admit I'd like a more powerful scope, but that's because I have old eyes.

13. SwedeSteve

SwedeSteve Freedom Zealot Forum Contributor

Interesting concept. Looks like a standard issue Russian bakelite grip to these old eyes.

14. just my luck. once again most of the photos were edited or deleted before i got to look.

15. Datamancer

Datamancer G&G Newbie

pics are gone. What was it?

16. Datamancer

Datamancer G&G Newbie

I ask because I'm actually making a "Mosunov", myself

17. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    Datamancer, if you can imagine a Mosin barrelec action and magazine in a PSL/Dragunov stock mounting one of those front sling swivel stud bipods, with a PSL-type scope on it, you've got the picture.

18. frenchy

frenchy G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Dagnabit i missed the pics to! Hey Cy can ya sketch and post a drawing?:joke:
    frenchy