NutnFancy vid Mobility vs. Firepower.

Discussion in 'Survival Discussions' started by Brandhard, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Brandhard

Brandhard G&G Evangelist

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z50PFup95F8&feature=channel]YouTube - Mobility vs Firepower by Nutnfancy, Part 1[/ame]

Four part series. To watch the whole thing took me an hour. I often have a hard time watching his vids, as I think they are to long. I subscribed to him though because he's got some great stuff. I certainly think this is one that is worth watching the whole way through.

2. Brandhard

Brandhard G&G Evangelist

Nobody's got an hour?

3. Love2hunt

Love2hunt G&G Newbie

Love Nutnfancy vids and hubby and I will check these out after we get the little one to bed tonight. We often watch his vids instead of tv in the evenings. I learn a lot more form him than tv LOL.

4. Brandhard

Brandhard G&G Evangelist

Yep L2H, he's got a lot of great info.

5. Archetype_wyo

Archetype_wyo G&G Enthusiast

He has alot of info...but tends to defend himself too much during every video. He does hit on alot of points. But it's hard for me to sit down and watch a 20minute video most times. But from time to time I will look at his videos. He did a review on the Taurus PT1911AL (Aluminum slide) and basically gave it 5 stars for durability. I will watch his gear reviews though as they are a good way to not end up paying for something shoddy.

6. pcman312

pcman312 G&G Regular

*I* watched all the vids... though I pretty much knew everything he was going to say anyway...

7. jerry

jerry Since 03-15- 2002 Forum Contributor

USA
    Thanks.
    I appreciate the time he puts in to try to help.