Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,251 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Barack Obama says he won`t take folks` guns away as long as they`re hunters. But when the hunted are his constituents, well, that`s different: He opposes concealed carry and the right to self-defense.

More...

·
Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler
36,362 Posts
He's just another Elitist Shill who thinks the Second Amendment is just about Hunting . . .

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
... you mean a limousine liberal against private gun ownership for anything more than hunting? OMG !

Maybe it's the fear that the 2nd Amendment was also meant to defend us from those in Govt. who abuse it?

What if there were no rhetorical questions?

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
it might come down to havin to show proof of a hunting lisense when buying a gun if he's elected .

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
no rambo your pc is bad, you should feel bad, real bad for the O'ppression!! we should all give till it hurts?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Now you did it Rambo---You'll have 'em hollorin "discrimanation" cause your ancestors only took whites as slaves

·
Registered
55 Posts
I get into this same debate all the time with some of my friends. They ask "but, why do you need an automatic weapon?"

I reply with "Why do you need an ipod?"

And they say "that isn't the same thing"

to which I reply "You are correct. I can't defend myself and my family with an ipod"

The point is, we shouldn't have to defend why we own these firearms. They should have to defend why they want to take them away from law abiding citizens.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I get into this same debate all the time with some of my friends. They ask "but, why do you need an automatic weapon?"

to which I reply "You are correct. I can't defend myself and my family with an ipod"

The point is, we shouldn't have to defend why we own these firearms. They should have to defend why they want to take them away from law abiding citizens.

Truer words were never spoken.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
most of these folks are in the dark when it comes to a true a assault rifle and the civilian version! but thats what the politicians want, the more ignorant the more cherished!!!!! thats my humble O'pinion!

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
20,708 Posts
Yep......

Let's just call a Gun-Banner a Gun-Banner and leave it at that. I firmly believe o or h want to ban all private firearms ownership.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
yes they the politicians and elite liberals want to take our guns, why do you think they coddle most of the criminal element? through their negative anti social behavior they commit crimes which tug at the heart strings of the general public and terminaly ignorant, which has an adverse effect on public opinion.? create a problem to apply a solution? what better way to inslave a nation then by their own asking?

·
Registered
5,566 Posts
you should first let them know that they aren't auto matic and that you have to pull the trigger for each bullet that comes out the barrel.unlike their fully automatic ipods that can spit out tune after tune for hours on end without reloading.:burnout:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Obsidious you might ask them why they need a car that goes over 55. How many people are killed each year in auto crashes? How many died in a speed related wreck? Its the same logic they use. And as for Obama be wary of anyone promising all things to all people.

·
Registered
11,918 Posts
I can take that analogy further. I typically drive 55 even if the speed limit is higher, due to fuel economy. But once in a while I need real acceleration.

In peace time we can shoot for sport only. But when threatened we need to be able to snap into action without delay.

While the RKBA isn't mentioned, the Geneva convention recognizes a right to self defense. Combien that with the Second Amendment and you have a no-brainer that using guns for self defense is our unquestionable right.

·
Handgunner
9,183 Posts
He's right about one thing (Obama), Hillary went after him sounding like the great defender of the 2nd Amendment. They both have shown they are elitist liars; just two sides of the same coin.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I do most of my shooting in preperation for self defence.
I don't like to think of that (God given) right taken away and o & h both will try to do that.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts