Gun and Game Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
we need to tighten up on those who commit these crimes, in my area there has been a string of shootings and guess what?, none involved the alleged angry, pick up driving, dip chewing ******* who, after all, is the route of all evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Devil's Advocate >:)
7,445 Posts
I agree that parenting needs to improve. It doesn't help when there are 13 year olds making babies. Obviously they don't know how to raise kids. It's hard enough for a new parent at 30 to raise a kid. I don't agree with him on gun bans. People are going to be violent no matter what the method. We should ban people instead of objects.

There absolutely needs to be more cops on the street. And not giving speeding tickets, but actually preventing violence and criminal activity.

·
Registered
16,485 Posts
Well I'm sure as hell not going to be ther reason he gets in if he does. Cuz I'm not voting for the fool. Has nothing to do with his color or his religion.

Does it have to do with the influence I feel Reverend Wright has had on or over him over the years, HELL YES.

Does it have to do with the fact he's to green, HELL YES.

Does it have to do with the fact he's pretty much going to screw lkaw abiding gun owners, HELL YES!!!

If he or any other politician makes it so firearm manufacturers can get sued, they'll stop, making and working on firearms for the police I guarantee it. They will figure you know what, you going o allow this we won't be in business long anyhow so we may as well be the ones to ruin it ourselves and NOT sell to law enforcement or the military.

Go ahead an by your guns from overseas and see how long they last.
I think more manufacturers need to follow what STI and that other manufacturer did and refuse to as it is. Make a statement now before they do this.

Of course this is all my opinion. But if they allow manufacturers of guns to be sued then it will open up and entirely nasty can of worms and then car and motorcycle manufacturers will be sued or have to be allowed to be sued. Same for all the beer makers for people getting killed by a guy drinking it.

Here's what will or should be allowed to happen if they let gun manufacturers get sued fro liability.

When a person drinks beer, and then drive a car drunk and kills people. Then the beer and the car makers should be able to both be sued by all involved. Eventually all manufacturers will close or move.

You can't hold the manufacturers liable because someone uses what they make for other then what the things were/are made for.

OBAMA, you sir, are an A$$ and I WILL NOT VOTE FOR YOU!

·
Banned
1,085 Posts
I think that crime would drop drastically if more money were put into abortion clinics in certain "urban" areas.

I also thing retroactive abortion ought to get due consideration.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I hope more people start to do their own research and not rely solely on the news or his campaign website for information about Obama. He is intentionally misleading the American people about his record and his stance on important issues like the Second Amendment:

$91,421,220 (Total Earmarks in Fiscal Year 2008, Barack Obama solo and in conjunction with other senators)

**By contrast, Hillary had spent about $342 million in earmarks and McCain $0 in earmarks

New Spending Proposed by Barack Obama: $286.999 billion
Clinton: $218.154 McCain: $6.935

Ethics? Transparency?

Source: National Taxpayer's Union (Their Website Details wasteful spending on behalf of all taxpayers)

NTUF assumed the most conservative cost estimates of federal outlays based on a variety of sources, including the candidates' own projections; summaries from the Congressional Budget Office, Congressional Research Service, and the White House Office of Management and Budget; and results from equivalent legislation from NTUF's BillTally cost accounting system.

Sound like "Change We Can Believe In"?

[SIZE=-1]Obama and the Right to Carry[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Here’s how the Chicago Tribune put it: “Obama said he opposed allowing ordinary citizens to carry concealed weapons and that a federal law banning concealed carried weapons except for law enforcement is needed.” “Common sense gun safety” and the Second Amendment? Like the draconian proposals funded to the tune of $18,000,000 by the rabidly anti-gun Joyce Foundation while Obama was an activist member of its board of directors.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1] Obama’s alleged support of the Second Amendment is utterly cynical and false. Barack Obama is not for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms; he`s out to destroy it.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=-1]This is from an NRA article which appeared in American Rifleman and can be found online at:[/SIZE]

http://www.nrapvf.org/News/Article.aspx?ID=286

This is merely a couple of examples of his disingenuous nature. I hope the American people come to their senses, because the msm is not going to expose him.

One last thing: Whenever the War in Iraq is raised as an issue, Barack Obama proudly states that he was against the war from the beginning and reminds people that Hillary and the other candidates voted to go to war. That's all well and good, but he conveniently forgets to mention that he was not even a U.S. Senator at the time that the vote was held in 2003. He became a U.S. Senator in 2005, two years later. So, whenever he says that he didn't vote for the War in Iraq, remind yourselves that it means about the same as you or I saying that we didn't vote for the War in Iraq.

OBAMA, you sir, are an A$$ and I WILL NOT VOTE FOR YOU!
Amen

·
Gun Toting Boeing Driver
20,636 Posts
One more statement indicating not only is he an idiot, but will do everything he can to make our problems worse.

When will people learn; writing words on paper doesn't make things magically happen.

Crime will drop drastically if we simply hit the delete button, and get out of the way of citizens keeping and bearing firearms.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts