Obama's visited 57 States ???

Discussion in 'The Powder Keg' started by Texan, May 15, 2008.

1. Texan

Texan Guest

Talking about "making changes"...he's already started. Has visited 57 States so far with 1 to go. But isn't going to visit Hawaii or Alaska. So is it 1 to go or 2, no maybe 3???

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws"]Source[/ame]

o~\o

2. ROFL !!! I knew he was a put on ! LOL

3. His popularity . . .

. . . comes from hyping positive thoughts and dreams but soon he will have spell out policies, programs, laws, taxes, and costs.
    At this point he will have to follow the traditional liberal tax and spend
    road that will turn off millions of voters.

4. patrick70

patrick70 G&G Addict

Exactly

5. Seabeescotty

Seabeescotty G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

The last time I counted, there was only 50 stars on the flag......

I'm impressed, he wants to add some states to the union! I wonder who...

Mexico, for one? Then all the illegals would suddenly become legal! Now, there's a thought...

6. Cyrano

Cyrano Resident Curmudgeon Forum Contributor

New York
    He's visted fifty-seven states, huh? Funny; when I went to school there were only FIFTY states, including Alaska and Hawaii. I admit I get most of my news from the BBC and The Economist and The Week, so maybe I'm a little out of touch; but when did Guam, the Commonwealth of the Marianas, the US Virgin Islands and the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico become states? Did Quebec secede from Canada and Labrador and Prince Edward Island join the Union after the new Francophone nation cut them off from the rest of the Dominion? I mean, I'm sure I would have heard if there had been a revolution in Cuba and the Cubans petitioned to be annexed by the United States. Or did George Bush annex Iraq when I wasn't looking?

Just someone please explain to me when we got seven new stars added to our flag. It means I have to go out and buy a new one. I hate being out of date.

Last edited: May 15, 2008
  7. DWFan

DWFan Handgunner Forum Contributor

He's an elitest, so he's automatically never wrong no matter what "lesser" people say or what the facts are. Sometimes honest slips of the tongue can be understood, but there are times when it gives an indication of something more. God help us.

8. KGunner

KGunner G&G Evangelist

Was that a bad joke or is his Ivy League degree really that wasted on a complete farking moron? I'm betting on the latter.

9. He actually had to think about it...and still got it wrong. Scotty what is that word Gunny Highway used cluster....

10. LOL Oh my. wow. I just don't know what to say other than go OBAMA. :D

11. AKHunter

AKHunter G&G Newbie

:hmmm::loser::loser::loser::loser:.... It's good thing he is edjamacated.

12. Yeah L for love lol. I think he needs to ask for a refund from the schools he attended check out his credentials.
    he studied at Occidental College for two years.[5] He then transferred to Columbia University in New York City, where he majored in political science with a specialization in international relations.[6]
    Obama graduated with a B.A. from Columbia in 1983, He entered Harvard Law School in 1988. His election in 1990 as the first black president of the Harvard Law Review was widely reported. Obama graduated with a J.D. magna cum laude from Harvard in 1991
    Well I know if I want to learn anything I should steer away from these schools. Have you ever noticed that the most useless people(politicians and bureaucrats) attend the most prestigious(formerly prestigious)schools.

13. 57 States now, Chit them nasty aliens had me in that **** cryogenic chamber too long and I missed all the fun of seeing three or was that seven new Stars added to my beloved flag. Hmmm **** Obama is still running fur prez? **** long campaign!

14. Rambo

Rambo G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

America
    Probably meant 47. But I'll bet HE can pronounce Nuclear.

15. Yeah Bush must have had Carter for an english teacher.

16. publius

publius Guest

I'm sure the media will take this faux pas and run with it............right??

Or is it Manifest Destiny revisited?

17. Coeloptera

Coeloptera G&G Newbie

Big deal. Chuck Norris has visted all sixty states.

[​IMG]

- Coeloptera

18. When did it happen wasn't it on the tenth. I wonder if it will get as much coverage on msnbc as that ten year old O'Reilly video. I wonder if it sends a tingle up Chris Mathews' leg?

19. TACAV

TACAV G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

lol I saw that interview on TV and i heard that and I was like... "Wait. Did he just say 57 or 47?" lol I knew it!! :)