Occupy A$$holes planning White House Siege 9/17-11/3

Discussion in 'Political/Religious Topics' started by VinceL, Aug 11, 2020.

1. VinceL

VinceL G&G Evangelist

The s$$holes that brought us Occupy Wall Street are now calling for a 50 day White House Siege. They say it will be peaceful......yeah, right:rolleyes:

Secret Service should set up a perimeter and issue shoot-to-kill orders for anyone entering the area.

2. shanebrews

shanebrews G&G Evangelist

I actually saw those clowns in a park in Reno one year, lounging around, not working like they were known for. Every one of them needed a shower or bath.

animalspooker, BigEd63 and jwrauch like this.

3. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

At the height of the "Occupy" nonsense, they set up camp in a gravel parking lot across the street from my state building. After a few days, the city gummint provided them a portjohn. They sat around, occasionally protesting in front of our Capitol Building every so often. Big bunch of filthy losers. They didn't bother us.
    Now, pulling that cra at our nation's Capitol......
    Yeah, that'll work!........NOT.
    I don't expect Trump's administration to put up with such idiocy.

jwrauch, Ranger4 and BigEd63 like this.
  4. rando

rando G&G Evangelist Forum Contributor

Maryland
    Those losers may sit across the street but they dont have the balls to block the gate entrance that SS has open and guarded. They will not dare even climb up above one of the fences. I have talked to many of the SS agents on the White House grounds. Everyone of them has a big black backpack that stays on their back. Lets put it this way. If even one of them was holed up they have a whole sack of filled mags each. I think firehoses would be in order to squirt the vermin down the street if they show up. You have so many tourists and have their kids with them in this area everyday. They should not have to see and contend with the low life protesters.

5. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Well there's these two items: kelliher170z.jpg maxresdefault (3).jpg Or if you want to be candy assed on how you treat them: images (11).jpeg

6. reverendg

reverendg G&G Evangelist

That picture is reversed. The guns are on the left.

Ranger4 likes this.
  7. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    Yeah I know but what do you expect from the internet?
    Here's an artists conception of the upgraded AC-130J with a laser the Air Force wants to equip it with.
    I highly doubt it'll be that visible if at all to the naked eye. ac130-laser-1200.jpg

Ranger4 and Huey Rider like this.
  8. AK Hunter

AK Hunter G&G Evangelist

I don't think they fire them all at the same time. LOL

9. BigEd63

BigEd63 G&G Evangelist

Arkansas
    True and what's funny is that came off of military.com and it's from the U.S. Air Force according to them.:usa:

AK Hunter likes this.
  10. Big Dog

Big Dog Retired IT Dinosaur Wrangler Forum Contributor

"Occupy" threatening to invade Capitol grounds? "Claymores out!" :mad:

BigEd63 likes this.